REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 281 guests

A Decade Of Bullshit

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

little_aIcon...31-08-2016 @ 14:42 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
StevenFatty said:The little feller who goes...strange little chap. Would turn up two hours late for the gym.

One day I asked him if he wanted some smelling salts whilst squatting. He said "Yeah right, yeah, right, right"... which is basically all he ever said.

He got under the squat bar and I shoved a brand-new bottle of nose tork under his face. He let out a small whimper and a cough, and then began to squat. I though 'there's no way he has had any, he barely responded.'

When he finished squatting he turned round and his face was bright purple, with tears streaming down his face. He lay down and curled up on the floor. I though't I'd killed the poor little confused soul.

http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/Turner-says...-719

enjoy x
StevenFattyIcon...31-08-2016 @ 15:25 
My name is Steven , I am a fatty.
Member 6048, 393 posts
Oh hang on...no...this is another person...and I know him as well!!

I never knew he trained at Addlington. Bloody hell, he's another potty soul. Wears a woolen hat with glasses. Little bendy legs.

I've had to spot him quite a few times when training at Wigan. He trains in Wigan sometimes...at least, he used to. Conversation with him was also quite strange to say the least. A very comical man.

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions