REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 3 members and 125 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM CH5 schedule

WSM CH5 schedule

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 1617181920212223242526

General Bullshit is sponsored by Robert Baraban Power Products - Strong arms with handmade products.
FAT_SAMIcon...07-01-2017 @ 00:01 
Avatar
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6296 posts
SQ 400, BP 260, DL 335
995.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
AdamT said:All joking aside. A prime Z Imo kills Ed in near everything bar bench and deadlift. I think he could out squat him and out press him any day.

Look what Z did to the Axle and logs for reps. Hummer deadlift he would win too.

All joking aside, Ed is good,but Z is the king.


I believe Ed could destroy Z axle record.
He said to me in person he could take the log but no one gives a f**k about log these days.
Squat he is unbelievable, I don't think people realise how amazing 340x8 with no equipment actually is, even lille bridge made hard work of 340 for a single with no equipment at all
FAT_SAMIcon...07-01-2017 @ 00:02 
Avatar
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6296 posts
SQ 400, BP 260, DL 335
995.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
AdamT said:
Ffs that's the best bit trolling yet lmao!
Number 2 and 3 are especially good.
Ed wins number 5.


To be fair it was the commentators not Ed himself. Ed said it's strongman you crack on, Kaz won with his pec hanging off
AdamTIcon...07-01-2017 @ 00:03 
AKA Big Rory
Member 4056, 4523 posts
FAT_SAM said:
I believe Ed could destroy Z axle record.
He said to me in person he could take the log but no one gives a f**k about log these days.
Squat he is unbelievable, I don't think people realise how amazing 340x8 with no equipment actually is, even lille bridge made hard work of 340 for a single with no equipment at all


You could be right. I have nothing against Ed, it's just banter. If he improves his few weaknesses, he can definitely win it.
FAT_SAMIcon...07-01-2017 @ 00:06 
Avatar
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6296 posts
SQ 400, BP 260, DL 335
995.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
AdamT said:
You could be right. I have nothing against Ed, it's just banter. If he improves his few weaknesses, he can definitely win it.


Likewise regarding Shaw.

Shaw will win Arnold's this year.
Robbo91Icon...07-01-2017 @ 00:24 
Doesn't like tall people very much.
Member 5708, 391 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 275
730.0 kgs @ 137.5kgs UnEq
FAT_SAM said:
I believe Ed could destroy Z axle record.
He said to me in person he could take the log but no one gives a f**k about log these days.
Squat he is unbelievable, I don't think people realise how amazing 340x8 with no equipment actually is, even lille bridge made hard work of 340 for a single with no equipment at all


If he said he could log 250 and squat 500 I'd be inclined to believe him nowadays to be honest. I didn't think he'd ever pull 500 and he proved me wrong there.
unit94Icon...07-01-2017 @ 01:15 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 8951 posts
SQ 280, BP 200, DL 360
840.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Z beat him at squat last time at worlds, looked like if the bar hadnt slipped off he could have done 20 reps as well
FAT_SAMIcon...07-01-2017 @ 01:59 
Avatar
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6296 posts
SQ 400, BP 260, DL 335
995.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
unit94 said:Z beat him at squat last time at worlds, looked like if the bar hadnt slipped off he could have done 20 reps as well


Yeh Ed was hitting 340x2 in briefs and wraps then... 340x8 completely raw now!
dannyboy73Icon...07-01-2017 @ 08:33 
Pre-Op
Member 4600, 6360 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Interesting how there is a lot of comments floating about Eds average squat.

lets face it, I doubt he will be beaten on dead, log...and squat if squat is in this years WSM. Ed is indeed a beast! Just who do we think will beat him? Given taht in 6 Months he will probably be even more stronger on the squat.

Thor also claims to be committed this year...Hopefully as hes lost a bit of direction. Really looking forward to WSM in summer.

FAT_SAM said:
Yeh Ed was hitting 340x2 in briefs and wraps then... 340x8 completely raw now!
BrenWadIcon...07-01-2017 @ 13:39 
Enough was enough. Banned.
Member 6099, 775 posts
SQ 300, BP 195, DL 310
805.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:Interesting how there is a lot of comments floating about Eds average squat.
lets face it, I doubt he will be beaten on dead, log...and squat if squat is in this years WSM. Ed is indeed a beast! Just who do we think will beat him? Given taht in 6 Months he will probably be even more stronger on the squat.
Thor also claims to be committed this year...Hopefully as hes lost a bit of direction. Really looking forward to WSM in summer.


Heavy Z beats Ed in log and squat. Thor beats Ed at any awkward Press, Shaw beats Ed at deadlift. This is all based on Hall not exploding as he gets fatter and fatter.
drex50Icon...07-01-2017 @ 13:57 
Avatar
I want passion
Member 5901, 826 posts
FAT_SAM said:
I believe Ed could destroy Z axle record.
He said to me in person he could take the log but no one gives a f**k about log these days.
Squat he is unbelievable, I don't think people realise how amazing 340x8 with no equipment actually is, even lille bridge made hard work of 340 for a single with no equipment at all


He can take log record easy u say.

Why not take that record while being a good strongman at the same time and wining major competitions.

He cant take the log record and win WSM at the same time, Z can.
Do u get my point?
He trains like powerlifter not like a strongman.

There is competition, its called Anrold Strongman Classic in Ohio every year.
Heaviest competition of the year.
Its probably the best test of static and heavy moving strength.

If Eddie Hall wants to be called strongest he has to win it.

Eddie vs Z
on Arnolds log
0:4
2 years in row

0:4

torn triceps, bad shape
more excuses please

0:4
BrenWadIcon...07-01-2017 @ 15:13 
Enough was enough. Banned.
Member 6099, 775 posts
SQ 300, BP 195, DL 310
805.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
drex50 said:
He can take log record easy u say.
Why not take that record while being a good strongman at the same time and wining major competitions.
He cant take the log record and win WSM at the same time, Z can.
Do u get my point?
He trains like powerlifter not like a strongman.
There is competition, its called Anrold Strongman Classic in Ohio every year.
Heaviest competition of the year.
Its probably the best test of static and heavy moving strength.
If Eddie Hall wants to be called strongest he has to win it.
Eddie vs Z
on Arnolds log
0:4
2 years in row
0:4
torn triceps, bad shape
more excuses please
0:4


Spot on. Hall is not as strong as ppl thought. His unlocked out deadlifts aside.
AdamTIcon...07-01-2017 @ 16:04 
AKA Big Rory
Member 4056, 4523 posts
He's a great benched and deadlifter. Would love to see him do powerlifting.
billynomatesIcon...07-01-2017 @ 16:12 
Member 4923, 990 posts
AdamT said:He's a great benched and deadlifter. Would love to see him do powerlifting.
and squatter, and stoner. Give the guy a break Happy
AdamTIcon...07-01-2017 @ 16:21 
AKA Big Rory
Member 4056, 4523 posts
billynomates said:and squatter, and stoner. Give the guy a break Happy


Wasn't a dig, he's a great squatter too.

He has the potential to smash any powerlifting record.

420/290/440 with a bit to spare.
billynomatesIcon...07-01-2017 @ 16:49 
Member 4923, 990 posts
Not you Adam, i meant haters in general. He gets a lot of criticism, a lot of it undeserved imo

12345678910 ... ... 1617181920212223242526

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM CH5 schedule
© Sugden Barbell 2018 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto