REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 261 guests

ICON NUTRITION - Company updates, product launches and special offers!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

bryceIcon...25-04-2014 @ 15:23 
Juice loose aboot this hoose
Member 1401, 3962 posts
SQ 160, BP 107.5, DL 210
477.5 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
n3ver3nder said:So, erm....free samples?

x2, I would like to try ignite. Will give an honest review!
ICONNutritionIcon...25-04-2014 @ 16:49 
Member 5309, 17 posts
Funky_monkey said:
You can add intellect and personalised responses to your list of what separates you from the rest. I do like the "no proprietary blends" ethos especially.

Thank you, me and the team appreciate your kind words and support!

Kevin
ICONNutritionIcon...25-04-2014 @ 16:53 
Member 5309, 17 posts
MarkClegg said:Woah !!

Just been over to your website and seen you sponsor Owen Lockwood.. You now have my interest, he is a fantastic young lifter.

Good luck to you and your company !

Thanks Mark, yeah he's local to us and I know him personally. Plus I train at the same S&C gym as him, Proactive Performance in Hull. He was actually coaching me on my Snatch technique on Wednesday : )

A very impressive lifter and one to watch out for!

Kevin.
ICONNutritionIcon...25-04-2014 @ 16:58 
Member 5309, 17 posts
VanillaGorilla said:
When I'm due to make my next order I may well try Icon, if the products match my expectations the two companies may become three, we shall see! Cheers for the answer dude.

No problem buddy. We didn't join the forum to shy away from these things. Please give us a try sometime when you need some more supps.

Have a good weekend!
ICONNutritionIcon...25-04-2014 @ 17:01 
Member 5309, 17 posts
Re the free samples, we'd love to but it's very expensive for us to do and we're still a young company.

We're keen to run some giveaways on here for you Sugden guys going forward so we'll let you know when we do.

Cheers.

Kevin
deleted2_20210523Icon...25-04-2014 @ 17:13 
Member 2606, 11453 posts
SQ 170, BP 117.5, DL 215
502.5 kgs @ 91.6kgs UnEq
deleted
JackRevansIcon...25-04-2014 @ 17:14 
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
n3ver3nder said:So, erm....free samples?

stop trying to get free things!

either make the transaction or dont
ICONNutritionIconFREE TRAINING T-SHIRT WITH ALL PRE-ORDERS OF AMINO PERFORMANCE25-04-2014 @ 17:29 
Member 5309, 17 posts
Be the first to receive ICON Nutrition’s much anticipated sports/BCAA drink by pre-ordering it NOW for just £24.95 where by doing so you’ll receive a FREE ICON Nutrition training t-shirt worth £14.99. 

PLUS forum members can use the code SUGDEN at the checkout to receive a further 10% off.

You have 5 days to take advantage of this great offer before the product launches in the UK 1st May. All pre-orders will be shipped out on this date for next day delivery.

A bit about the product:
Amino Performance is a gluten free, sugar free, and caffeine free sports drink/BCAA product that fuels recovery, endurance and hydration. Featuring a complimentary 50:50 ratio of BCAA’s and L-Glutamine plus a hydrating vitamin and electrolyte complex, Amino Performance delivers a novel yet comprehensive amino product.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
>> 30 SERVINGS PER TUB
>> POWERED BY 4X LEUCINE
>> 5G BCAA'S / 5G L-GLUTAMINE PER SERVING
>> VITAMIN AND ELECTROLYTE SUPPORT
>> BANNED SUBSTANCE FREE

More information can be found here: http://www.iconnutrition.co.uk/products/amino-performance
n3ver3nderIcon...25-04-2014 @ 21:57 
next comp I want to enter the platform via zipwire
Member 4872, 992 posts
SQ 237.5, BP 142.5, DL 265
645.0 kgs @ 99kgs UnEq
JackRevans said:
stop trying to get free things!
either make the transaction or dont

Don't tell me what to do you're not my real dad!
ICONNutritionIconFREE Creatine Chewable Mints this weekend only! *Sugden Special!09-05-2014 @ 11:58 
Member 5309, 17 posts
Hey everyone!

We’ve got a special Sugden weekend promo running, free Creatine chewable mints on all orders over £50.

Our Creatine Monohydrate Mints are a convenient way to stay saturated with creatine. Just take 4-6 capsules per day to achieve a 3-5g creatine monohydrate intake. What’s more, you’re getting the benefits of a minty fresh breathe at the same time! : )

To take advantage of the offer simply fill your basket with products totaling £50 or more and use the following Sugden code at the checkout: SUGDENMINTS

Here’s a link to the product: http://www.iconnutrition.co.uk/products/creatine-monohydrate-f...

*Offer ends Monday 12th May, 2014.
ICONNutritionIcon10% OFF OUR GRASS FED WHEY PROTEIN W/ FREE SHIPPING. OFFER ENDS SOON!20-05-2014 @ 08:51 
Member 5309, 17 posts
Hi everyone.

We wanted to let you know some further info about our whey protein powder. Unlike many other leading brands we use whey sourced from Irish hormone free grass fed cows. This not only ensures you're getting a great product but it benefits the cows and the planet too!

You'll notice that our grass fed whey is smoother, creamier and all round better tasting than many others on the market. What's more, it's priced aggressively at just £47.95 for 71 servings (67p per serving). Each serving provides 25g of protein.

To get a further 10% off that price use the following code at the checkout: GRASSFEDWHEY (offer expires midnight Thursday 22nd May).

See link to product here: http://www.iconnutrition.co.uk/products/100-whey-protein-evolu...

Shipping is free within the UK, and £1 extra for next day delivery.

We just posted a blog on the benefits of grass fed whey which you can read here: http://www.iconnutrition.co.uk/blogs/blog/14190213-grass-fed-w...
ICONNutritionIconCRAZY OFFER | ALL NATURAL PROTEIN BARS JUST £1 EACH28-05-2014 @ 19:50 
Member 5309, 17 posts
Hey everyone...

We don’t like telling people how to live their lives but... if you want to stock up on some all natural protein Battle Oats then NOW is your chance : )

You have 1 week to grab 4-boxes and get 20% off or 8-boxes and get 29% off, that’s just £1 per bar!

20% off 4-boxes means you’re getting 48 tasty protein bars for just £1.13 per bar!

29% off 8-boxes means you’re getting 96 tasty protein bars for just £1 per bar!!

Each bar is 100% natural, has 18g of premium protein, trans fat free, and packed full of vitamins and minerals. Oats N Honey or Dark Choc Chip flavours available.

What you need to do:
Simply add 4 boxes of any flavour to your basket and use the following code at the checkout: BATTLEFOUR

For 8-boxes just add any mixture of flavours to your basked and use the following code at the checkout: BATTLEEIGHT

Stock supply is limited so to avoid disappointment and take advantage of this crazy offer, get your order in FAST!

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO PLACE YOUR ORDER: http://www.iconnutrition.co.uk/products/battle-oats

#BattleUp

UK shipping is FREE
EU shipping is just £14.99
ICONNutritionIconOur two FAVORITE protein breakfast recipes EVER!01-06-2014 @ 09:41 
Member 5309, 17 posts
Morning all.

Protein for breakfast is the best way to kick start your morning. Research suggests it can reduce silly snacking habits and help control appetite throughout the day. If you skip breakfast more often than you eat breakfast then make a blender your new best friend. For those that skip breakfast our first protein recipe is the perfect choice for you. If you like to eat something in a morning before leaving the house then recipe #2 is perhaps more up your street.

The two recipes are our absolute favorite because they require just a few ingredients. Some protein recipes are just too complex. We like easy to make protein recipes for their convenience factor. Plus if you plan to make these recipes a daily habit, which we would recommend, then you don’t want something that has tons of ingredients, requires lots of preparation and different steps; otherwise the habit simply won’t stick.

Follow the link below to find out what our two FAVORITE protein breakfast recipes are... EVER!

http://www.iconnutrition.co.uk/blogs/blog/14306437-our-two-fav...
ICONNutritionIconWe Have TWO Great Offers For You This Weekend05-06-2014 @ 13:46 
Member 5309, 17 posts
Hi everyone.

Starting today and running until midnight Sunday we have TWO great offers for you to take advantage of.

OFFER #1: We're rewarding those that spend £50 or more with a FREE tub of our 1 tablet per day multi vitamin supplement. Each tub will keep your vitamin levels topped up daily for the next 90 days.

HOW TO REDEEM: Use the following code right at the end of our checkout phase: FREEMULTI

OFFER #2: For those that spend £60 or more with us this weekend we're giving everyone a FREE tub of our advanced bedtime recovery product: ZMA.

HOW TO REDEEM: Use the following code right at the end of our checkout phase: FREEZMA

MULTI 1 and ZMA are two of our most popular everyday products and are essential for immune system support, wellbeing, performance and recovery.

Thanks everyone.

For further info please visit: http://www.iconnutrition.co.uk/blogs/blog/14386369-free-zma-an...

www.ICONNutrition.co.uk
ICONNutritionIcon17 New Ways To Use Your Protein Powder09-06-2014 @ 15:59 
Member 5309, 17 posts
Hey everyone,

Rather than just posting up discount codes and special offers we also like to share value too.

Here's a list of 17 New Ways To Use Your Protein Powder. We hope you enjoy it.

http://www.iconnutrition.co.uk/blogs/blog/14436849-17-new-ways...

If you like it, please share with others.

Kevin.

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions