You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitManchester

Manchester

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

NimbleIcon...25-05-2017 @ 11:27 
woefully weak
Member 4748, 1506 posts
SQ 157, BP 133, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
It's already incredibly difficult for non-EU foreigners to come and live here (too difficult in my opinion). Making that even harder would not help our country. I say that as someone who is against mass immigration.
lukiIcon...25-05-2017 @ 11:35 
Member 5517, 1538 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
His neighbour said there was a black flag with Arabic writing on the roof of the house in Manchester for months on BBC4 four radio. Seems nuts security services allowed him to come and go to Libya with this knowledge.

His dad insists the bomber wasn't an extremist.

I can't believe people brought political banners to the mourning site.
https://mobile.twitter.com/WeirdLittleHen/status/867104543737348096/photo/1
No decency.
BillwestIcon...25-05-2017 @ 11:43 
Member 541, 4894 posts
SQ 192.5, BP 120, DL 222.5
535.0 kgs @ 92.8kgs UnEq
PaulSavage said:
Substantial paper work to apply to move here, have to have secured a job here beforehand, have to have significant funds, can't have a criminal record or x amount of criminal activities in there family. If they pass this they can come here but on arrival they get interviewed and polygraphed.

As I said, this is not an immigration issue.
Manchester bomber - born in the UK
7/7 bombers - 3 out of 4 born in the UK

How would the measures you outlined above stopped them?
FAT_SAMIcon...25-05-2017 @ 12:20 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
Shoot anyone harbouring terrorists or with links to terrorism. Job done.
LeedsMiniPowerIcon...25-05-2017 @ 12:22 
Getting fat is just as dumb as using PED's
Member 3387, 2532 posts
SQ 275, BP 200, DL 290
765.0 kgs @ 114kgs UnEq
Anyone on the intelligence list should either be detained unless they offer full co-operation/disclosure (on tag, provide phone records etc)
NimbleIcon...25-05-2017 @ 12:31 
woefully weak
Member 4748, 1506 posts
SQ 157, BP 133, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
I'm not convinced we can "do" very much.

How hard can it be, logistically, to kill lots of people if you are evil and insane? If you have enough people intent on doing it, it will happen.
yiannisIcon...25-05-2017 @ 12:49 
'Laurel'
Member 4532, 484 posts
SQ 260, BP 175, DL 270
705.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Nimble said:I'm not convinced we can "do" very much.

How hard can it be, logistically, to kill lots of people if you are evil and insane? If you have enough people intent on doing it, it will happen.

I think anyone with any links gets locked up and key thrown away! make an example!
the c**ts are killing kids now and i dont think it will be long till they go for hospitals and schools. The laws on it need to be harsh so it stops. for example the new law on having a cody stick (an chipped amazon fire stick with all channels on) can face up to 10 years in prison; yet someone with terrorist links can walk free how the f**k does that work! For me any link and they are from uk prison for life, none British go back to where they came.
NimbleIcon...25-05-2017 @ 13:06 
woefully weak
Member 4748, 1506 posts
SQ 157, BP 133, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
yiannis said:
I think anyone with any links gets locked up and key thrown away! make an example!
the c**ts are killing kids now and i dont think it will be long till they go for hospitals and schools. The laws on it need to be harsh so it stops. for example the new law on having a cody stick (an chipped amazon fire stick with all channels on) can face up to 10 years in prison; yet someone with terrorist links can walk free how the f**k does that work! For me any link and they are from uk prison for life, none British go back to where they came.

How do you decide what a link is? The foundations of our society are the principle of innocent until proven guilty, a fair and robust judiciary, and limited (in power not size) government. Criminalising "links" (whatever that means) is fundamentally opposed to those principles, IMO.

Once someone is found guilty of an attack like this one, however, I think we should ridicule and humiliate them. If they are apprehended alive they should be swiftly executed and thrown out as rubbish.
yiannisIcon...25-05-2017 @ 13:10 
'Laurel'
Member 4532, 484 posts
SQ 260, BP 175, DL 270
705.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 25.05.2017 @ 13:12 PM by yiannis
Nimble said:
How do you decide what a link is? The foundations of our society are the principle of innocent until proven guilty, a fair and robust judiciary, and limited (in power not size) government. Criminalising "links" (whatever that means) is fundamentally opposed to those principles, IMO.
Once someone is found guilty of an attack like this one, however, I think we should ridicule and humiliate them. If they are apprehended alive they should be swiftly executed and thrown out as rubbish.

this man was known to the police! surly if the police get reports then he should get computers seized house bugged ext and if found guilty then locked up!
lukiIcon...25-05-2017 @ 13:34 
Member 5517, 1538 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Nimble said:

I don't think you can treat a person who has dedicated themselves to a death cult, like ISIS, as an ordinary citizen. At some point citizens rights have to be weighed up against public safety. We wouldn't let Charles Manson roam around blowing kids up. We would say this person is disturbed and put them in Broadmore.

The parents had an IS flag on the family home for a period of time and are responsible for how they raised their children. They acquired citizenship based on a promise to live as Britain's. I'm not sure they have lived up to their end of that agreement.
little_aIcon...25-05-2017 @ 14:35 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
Been quite a surreal few days and very close to home. The Mrs has been coming home from work in tears as she works with people who were there at the time picking their kids up and describing the horrific scenes that I need not go into detail about here. We have friends who work in the health sector who have been dealing with the aftermath. You dry your eyes and think of the brilliant people out there looking after us. We both visit different sites with work and every time we see a newsflash of an armed raid nearby or see a police heli overhead (which has been most of this week) we’ve been on the phone to check on each other. As we both work based a couple of miles from this avoiding it is impossible, so we have to get on with it. Went out to Media City for lunch with a bunch from work and usually busy areas are empty. Police in body armour and sub machine guns walking amongst us keeping an eye out for us all. The effect has been massive and people are scared without doubt, but like any wound it will heal. There will always be a scar but we will heal. We’ve been doing it for 1000’s of years.
I appreciate that Sugden BB forum is now pretty much global, but don’t forget that it was formed by a group of Uni students a decade ago in city centre Manchester. For one thread at least don’t give the s**thouse wank stain terrorists and political wranglers the platform that they so desperately crave. Let’s honour the lost and wounded, and the countless people behind the scenes who look after us when the s**t hits the fan.
WiegieboardIcon...25-05-2017 @ 15:23 
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11329 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 25.05.2017 @ 15:52 PM by Wiegieboard
Would be very easy for me to say nearly all terrorists recently have been English born males.

Think on that before blanket assumptions are made.
Intelligence is key. Jailing a street for a neighbours actions is retarded.

Manchester was a horrible attack. I read about that man cradling the little girl who died screaming for her mother. Really Harrowing.
Any large group that threatens violence on a populace or group really needs to be clamped down on whether they are religious extremists or football casuals. This s**t needs stomped out.
PaulSavageIcon...25-05-2017 @ 16:23 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
Billwest said:
As I said, this is not an immigration issue.
Manchester bomber - born in the UK
7/7 bombers - 3 out of 4 born in the UK
How would the measures you outlined above stopped them?

Just because you are born in a country doesn't make you that nationality. Virtually every chippy is ran and worked by Chinese, if the male and female owners of a chippy have a child, that child is still Chinese. He/she will not in any way look British, why? Simply because they arn't British, they are Chinese. They will still be taught all the same things that a Chinese child will be taught that lives in China. The land they walk on makes no odds to this.

Obviously other things need done as well but the outlines I spoke of could very possibly have stopped the families moving to Britain so they would never have been here in the first place and / or whoever they have been influenced by would also maybe never been allowed to live here.

Don't think I have anything against any race, I don't, I just think that if you are going to add people to your country from other countries they should have something to offer and not just come to get free money and free accommodation. This doesn't do anything for us but put us in further debt and also possibly ends up causing more crimes.
IainKendrickIcon...25-05-2017 @ 16:46 
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12599 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Pretty sure the vast majority of immigrants don't want free things and simply want to work and live in a country with a better standard of living with more prospects for their children. As to whose British or not. Check your passport. Being a citizen of a particular country has nothing to do with ethnicity or language spoken.
WiegieboardIcon...25-05-2017 @ 16:48 
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11329 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 25.05.2017 @ 16:50 PM by Wiegieboard
I agree that if you do move to another society that you should have to add to that society.

I also agree that when you drop 216 bombs in the first quarter of the year in illegal wars and in invasions, you should shoulder the responsibility of the civilians you murder.

I also think that "look british" is a very vague and unusual term to use in a country with Redheaded Celts (can I tell everyone else to f**k off back to their own country now?), Anglo Saxons, Vikings, Asians and Afro Caribbeans among the populace.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitManchester
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions