REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 142 guests
You are here: HomeForumand_tracey → View All Posts

View All Posts: and_tracey

» U90Kg England’s Strongest Man 2010 - Southern Qualifier (Go to post)11-02-2010 @ 21:22 
Cheers mate.
» U90Kg England’s Strongest Man 2010 - Southern Qualifier (Go to post)11-02-2010 @ 14:43 
Does anyone know if continentals will be allowed with the axle?

Cheers
» U90Kg England’s Strongest Man 2010 - Southern Qualifier (Go to post)10-02-2010 @ 16:05 
Done. Starting to get that "and why would I go and do that!?!" feeling in my stomach haha.
» U90Kg England’s Strongest Man 2010 - Southern Qualifier (Go to post)10-02-2010 @ 16:03 
Cheers guys!
» U90Kg England’s Strongest Man 2010 - Southern Qualifier (Go to post)10-02-2010 @ 15:56 
Hi guys,

I'd like to give this a go, does anybody know if there are still places available or should I just e-mail Ian directly?

Thanks!
» Event training question. (Go to post)09-02-2010 @ 20:21 
Much appreciated!
» Event training question. (Go to post)09-02-2010 @ 18:39 
Yeah pull day is something like 7-8 sets heavy weighted chins going for triples, same again for deads, 3-5 sets heavy rows, and a few sets of heavy hammer curls. Push day similar sort of thing set/rep wise going for push/log press, one armed db clean and press, dips or floor presses and maybe some heavy french presses. Just by having actual numerical targets as opposed to 'get stronger' straight away I've found my training more interesting. Think I'll go for u90's after all, have to be the southern though! Thanks for your help!
» Event training question. (Go to post)09-02-2010 @ 10:35 
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I'm seriously considering it, think my numbers are well below par at the moment but I'm aiming for u90's if not this year definitely next, I'm going to do the comp up at Exertrain next week, put the form in the post today. How many events do you train on each event training day, and do you cycle them or just train what's looking good on the day? I've got two 250-300kg tyres in the garden as well as a couple of 120kgs in the shed, I was thinking of hitting push/pull in the gym mon/tue respectively, then tyre flips for reps and dragging the lighter tyres arm over arm, harnessed and backwards on Thursday, then maybe another event day on Saturday. Thinking the Thursday sesh would be more GPP but how does that sound, and what to do on the Sat?
» Event training question. (Go to post)09-02-2010 @ 09:49 
Hi there, I'm a long time lurker first time poster. I was hoping one of you guys could help me out with a quick query? I've trained for a reasonable amount of time for martial arts/to look good in tiny shiny pants, but have recently decided I want to enter a strongman comp at some point in the near future. I've already split my gym training into push/pull but with regards to event training, I'm not 100% sure of what to do on these days, I'm concentrating on increasing my numbers, but I don't know whether I'm doing too many/too little sets of each event. I'm always reading other guys logs but I don't just want to start emulating their workouts if their goals aren't in line with mine. Thanks guys, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

And
You are here: HomeForumand_tracey → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions