REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 204 guests
You are here: HomeForumRhino → View All Posts

View All Posts: Rhino

» Hey peeps. Been away but back now... (Go to post)14-03-2009 @ 00:03 
Carl said:
he tried selling a 54-62" lifting belt iirc

Yep, couldn't find anyone fat enough for it, and to this day still have it... Should really think about throwing it or summin.....

Goals this year is to shred as much excess weight as I possibly can to be honest and also looking to put some proper strength gains... I know 100kg is pretty girly like weight to you lot, but I plan on nearly doubling that within the next 6-8 month (with the latter being more realistic me thinks)
» Hey peeps. Been away but back now... (Go to post)10-03-2009 @ 20:22 
Post Edited: 17.08.2013 @ 00:11 AM by Rhino
Hello all,
» Anyone need a REALLY BIG weightlifting belt..... (Go to post)01-09-2008 @ 01:53 
Rick said:
I think that would actually be too big for Phil the Behemoth. If you do manage to find the next size down, let me know where...

Hi Rick,
It's taken me a while, but I have found an ebay online shop that sells Xlarge belts for people to fit 42-48 inch waist....

If that's any good to ya, then here is the lnk http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Turner-Sports_Weight-Lifting-Belts_W0...
» Anyone need a REALLY BIG weightlifting belt..... (Go to post)14-04-2008 @ 16:40 
Tell me about it... I think I'm gonna have trouble getting shot of this bloody thing!!!
» Anyone need a REALLY BIG weightlifting belt..... (Go to post)12-04-2008 @ 21:13 
I have come into possession of a Huge lifting belt, about 54-64 inches, and wondered if anyone needed/fancied buying it?

It's a little 'too' large for me I'm afraid.... Although I think I could do with the next size down LOL
» Weightlifting Belts (Go to post)19-03-2008 @ 12:38 
Ha, all thoughts welcome Tongue
» Weightlifting Belts (Go to post)19-03-2008 @ 12:30 
Hi all,

Just wondered what you guys thought would be the better belt.... Padded or Non-padded?

I only ask as I'm in the market to get one, and not too sure what one to get
» I'm new... (Go to post)07-08-2007 @ 16:21 
Thanks for the warm welcome, love it!!!

fatepete - thanks for the warning Grin
» I'm new... (Go to post)05-08-2007 @ 18:00 
...well, not quite new as I'm 25, but new to the site Grin

Anyhoo, thought I#'d just say a quick "hi".

I've just taken a quick scoot around the site, and really am liking it.
Also put my PB's in and came 53rd on the league board. I'm not too bothered that I'm near the end of it (I'm on it!), cuz I haven't really been training for a while, so there's always room to improve...

Well, great to be part of the community, it's certainly the one I've been looking for!

Rhino
You are here: HomeForumRhino → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions