REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 99 guests
You are here: HomeForumMatspence → View All Posts

View All Posts: Matspence

12345678910 ... ... 3738394041424344454647

» Midlands u105kg strongest man (Go to post)28-04-2015 @ 20:47 
Had a bloody good day, iv learnt where I need to be and with another year behind me I will be back to that standard, it's amazing how quick my strength is coming back after having almost three years of training 😁 7 place last but well happy,
» Ilkestons Strongest Man Novice Comp 2013 (Go to post)22-09-2013 @ 20:02 
Well don't will spence :0) can't wait for next year now, well proud of my little brother
» Blood type diets, (Go to post)08-09-2012 @ 13:01 
herman said:I wonder where the background is with this blood type dependent nutrition ?

It provides no links to any research.

Don't know mate, just though it was interesting to read, kind of makes sense to me to be honest the food that I shouldn't eat do make me put weight on very easy like bread pasta sugar etc etc
» Blood type diets, (Go to post)08-09-2012 @ 12:58 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I have glory hunter's blood. I like to eat golden coloured foods.

Mate u still b**ching about that lmfao, time to move on fella that's how obsessions start lol
» Blood type diets, (Go to post)07-09-2012 @ 18:32 
Have I ur the wrong link lol? What do you mean you don't soil the bed anymore, dam it I always knew I was special
» Blood type diets, (Go to post)07-09-2012 @ 18:13 
Right anyone tried one of these, I'm a blood type O and from what iv read the diet really works for me, have a read threw

http://www.koraorganics.com/blog/live-in-my-skin/nutrition/mea...
» MAX IRONS STRONGEST MAN (Go to post)17-08-2012 @ 11:43 
Post Edited: 17.08.2012 @ 11:44 AM by Matspence
right can i stick my name down for the under 105 please? someone has to come last lol,
cheers mat

question, are suits etc alrate to use?
» u105kg 2012 (Go to post)15-08-2012 @ 18:57 
Daft question, is there any u105 comps left for the year? I got my bw down to 104 and I'm gagging to do a comp now lol cheers matHappy
» Newark first timers charity strongman comp. (Go to post)24-06-2012 @ 23:00 
Richie can you put a mate of mine down for this Dave Johnson, cheers mat
» Newark first timers charity strongman comp. (Go to post)22-06-2012 @ 11:54 
I shall be down to help out me old with loading etc if that's ok, the log in question is like most women iv been with she is a big b**ch ;-)
» arnolds pro (Go to post)04-03-2012 @ 09:50 
martinb said:
Cause he was in the lead at the last wsm until he got injured, he just won the 2nd biggest comp in strongman winning most of the events, and the current champ has torn his bicep

With you there Jenkins is a animal and I would say he is the man to beat, love the fact last year after pulling the truck up hill and shouted THATS NOT HEAVY ENOUGH lol monster
» Si Vs 205kg stone (Go to post)24-02-2012 @ 01:03 
terryhollands said:
That last bit was a joke Incase you missed it

Oh sorry lol, well I honestly mean no effense terry I just like to have a laugh sometimes my mouth works before my brain lol I honestly would watch my lifts though I try and cheat lol
» Si Vs 205kg stone (Go to post)24-02-2012 @ 00:59 
terryhollands said:
If you think that is 40 inches you are mad! It's ball height and as I said unless si is nearly 8 ft that would not be the case! I'm 6ft 6 and don't have anywhere near a 40 inside leg. Just using logic really! I felt it was a relevant point so I said it.
Animosity? No, you better just hope I don't ref a comp you do as there may be quite a few no lifts going on.

Point taken,
» Si Vs 205kg stone (Go to post)24-02-2012 @ 00:51 
terryhollands said:
Do you think my comment was unjustified? I would never put someone down or knock a lift like this. Felt what I said was constructive and not harsh. I didn't say that's not 40inches to be a c**t, I said it because i wouldn't want the guys lifting on it to be shocked when they do come across a 40inch platform. It's not about whether I know more about the sport or whether i am an international bloke as you put it, I want everyone to be the best they can and by training to a platform which is lower than you think is not the best way to do that.

I know you didn't say it to be a c**t terry, your opinion is your opinion And you have the right to have one, regarding just I couldn't say as I don't know the hight of the platform, please don't take this the wrong way but my opinion is it looks about right, but that is my opinion and im not saying that just to be a cock or to wind you up in any way, I too wish everyone the best including yourself, I don't want to fall out with any one I'm not a troll, I love the sport and inspir to push myself to my limit and if I come across your self in the future I wouldn't want any animosity between us as its not good for the sport or fans,
» 2012 Bodypower - the no BS thread (Go to post)24-02-2012 @ 00:24 
looking foward to this one, had some really good gains threw of season so time to put into practice, see everyone there. best of luck.

12345678910 ... ... 3738394041424344454647

You are here: HomeForumMatspence → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions