You are here: HomeForumkarlalcock → View All Posts

View All Posts: karlalcock

» UK's Strongest Man 2013 (Go to post)22-08-2013 @ 21:07 
any news on eddie,,
» UK's Strongest Man 2013 (Go to post)22-08-2013 @ 19:43 
jay were you gettin these results from mucka,,,
» WSM prediction thread 2013 (Go to post)19-08-2013 @ 22:22 
cumon' eddie,,
» Winter strongman elite classic 8 th dec and novice open (Go to post)21-07-2013 @ 20:53 
cheers
» Winter strongman elite classic 8 th dec and novice open (Go to post)21-07-2013 @ 13:52 
Post Edited: 21.07.2013 @ 14:02 PM by karlalcock
if any spaces left can you put my name down plz (opens)

karl alcock

thanks
» England's Strongest Man Final 2013 & JNR's.Qualify to UK's Final in Belfast (Go to post)03-07-2013 @ 18:46 
karl alcock
im in.....
» England's Strongest Man Final 2013 & JNR's.Qualify to UK's Final in Belfast (Go to post)01-07-2013 @ 19:17 
Post Edited: 02.07.2013 @ 07:45 AM by karlalcock
Ed_machine_Hall said:
Hey tommy' don't count me out yet mate. I'm going the worlds and if I don't make the final I should be back just in time to do the UK's but I'm making the final Happy.... Iv asked glen to reserve my place and not to count me out yet so he's going to use a someone as a reserve I believe incase I make the final. Know it's unfair on u lads but if possible I would really love to redeem the title once again Happy

your a machine,,, you could come top 3 in wsm final,, run over to Ireland the next day then win uk strongestman,,, easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,,,
» England's Strongest Man Final 2013 & JNR's.Qualify to UK's Final in Belfast (Go to post)27-06-2013 @ 20:59 
so who will be refereeing the opens,,, will it be some one impartial so there is no byast decisions......??????
» England's Strongest Man Final 2013 & JNR's.Qualify to UK's Final in Belfast (Go to post)25-06-2013 @ 22:52 
Post Edited: 26.06.2013 @ 07:27 AM by karlalcock
craigmanc said:
Thanks for your input. So can you name the 11 guys for me please. You seem to know more than others.
If you have booked a hotel near Palmer Park, you will have booked a hotel near the venue we are talking to.
Well you have a week to do some truck pulling or I we could just change all the events and then you will spit your dummy.

other 11 lads would be the other 11 open lads,,, with me 12 in total.. that have been training the events you listed,,, and where in any of my comments did i say about changing all the events,,, keep all the events the same then non of the competitors will (spit) there dummy out,,,
and there are a number of questions that you still have not answered why is this???
you still have not listed the full events and weights,,
what order the events will be in
full athletes list..
» England's Strongest Man Final 2013 & JNR's.Qualify to UK's Final in Belfast (Go to post)25-06-2013 @ 21:05 
are you taking the PISS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
changing events near enough a WEEK,, yes a WEEK before the comp,, your pickled lad,, you have done nothing apart from mess lads about,,
serious people wanted to run this comp,
myself and i bet all the other 11 lads have done nothing but trained the events listed,, so that they can be there best and try get threw to uks,,
hotels booked near to venue,, post code given out to spectators,, im furious to say the least,,,
like i said earlier another f**k up like manchesters strongest man,,,
» England's Strongest Man Final 2013 & JNR's.Qualify to UK's Final in Belfast (Go to post)24-06-2013 @ 21:20 
monday,,,,
and yet no update,, is this goin be like manchesters strongest man,, had to miss an event out so lads missed out on points,,,
questions need to be answered and yes it comes up message read when you get pm. and dont reply..
questions like..
any event change
any weight change
venue change
rules,,
» England's Strongest Man Final 2013 & JNR's.Qualify to UK's Final in Belfast (Go to post)21-06-2013 @ 17:58 
will it be monday?????? as you said updates on sunday weeks ago,,, this is a televised comp,,,,
» London strongest man (Go to post)04-05-2013 @ 12:26 
is there any results for the opens please
» 2013 UKSC Midlands Qualifier (Go to post)09-04-2013 @ 22:34 
impressed with the events in this comp,, all about power no fanny arsing about,, who ever is the strongest will win no question,,only girly footballers run,,

but i must have my say... i dont see the point in NO double/triple ply elbow or knee sleeves in a qualifier to england then uks when in both them comps your aloud to wear them both no questions, ye triple ply with double ply over the top like some vids ive seen then obviously wouldnt be aloud,,

but in my opinion atleast double ply sleeves should be aloud.

(if you cant lift the weight the sleeves wont do it for you).

stay strong...
» English Qualifier for the Giants Live british Championships (Go to post)07-04-2013 @ 18:24 
huge well done to ed hall,,, power threw out,, nice one

You are here: HomeForumkarlalcock → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions