REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 143 guests
You are here: HomeForumsexymikehowarth → View All Posts

View All Posts: sexymikehowarth

12345678910 ... ... 156157158159160161162163164165166

» My Sexy training diary (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 21:57 
I simply must look into that further, so they say

Two pages in and f**k all training logged, and YouTube is talking the piss as per usual

Not to worry
» anyone hear about the UK strongest u90 comp (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 21:43 
martinb said:
is it just me, or was there nothing athletic at all about that comp, its just light
looked fun though

That's what drew my attention to the thread and dug it up...

Let's face it I doubt the winner a massive prize or a canoe

It would be great if Bish got his team to all "have a go" at a fun strongman comp after a brief introduction to the events

(we all prefer to know what we are going to do beforehand :rolleyesHappy

Because that's what this could have been, a jolly good day (with a tyre flip Wink )
» My Sexy training diary (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 21:31 
TravisFandango said:Mr SexyMike, are you getting stalked? (I always think that sounds a bit rude).

Everything's rude until somebody gets hurt, Michael Barrymore can testify to that

What exactly happened with that case by the way? Did we ever find out or did all the tabloid intervention mean we will never know?
» My Sexy training diary (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 21:28 
TravisFandango said:Mr SexyMike, are you getting stalked? (I always think that sounds a bit rude).

In a manner of speaking yes

However drawing the line of social acceptance is subjective and unclear

I'm not, however prepared to do this again... Two accounts is more than enough

(unless you are little a that is)

Apparently... well not apparently because the source is sound, the user name "michaelhowarth" is registered already. FFS!

To reiterate my previous comments not using facebook and YouTube is uncool and anti social... There is numerous fake poos that have gone completely unrecorded. a Damn shame!

With any luck YouTube will magic a clip up for the wonderful world of sugden to (potentially... if one possesses the time, inclination and technology) spectate and contribute to

That is if they qualify for the right to spectate and have the required level of competency, which of course you Travis most certainly do!

How is Jimbo doing by the way at the unit? Still polishing his trophies and enjoying married life outside of lifting logs and such...?

Karl Grant too? is he still bigger than ever? (width wise)

Oh my Good God I love typing on a keyboard again!!!

I can see me giving smalls a run for his money soon with mine infinite knowledge, advice and internet wizardry!

Wizards sleeve.jpg for an urban gentle man
» My Sexy training diary (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 21:01 
For those subscribed to mine youtube it is still the same as I can delete unwanted messages easy peasy
» My Sexy training diary (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 21:00 
PAGAN said:Mike is that you? I'm confused Confused

Don't be confused buddy

Yes it's me

Now stop stalking me and sending me pm's! Wink
» My Sexy training diary (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 20:55 
Post Edited: 15.01.2012 @ 20:55 PM by sexymikehowarth
People always look back at your first page so I will include a fairly decent introduction here for those that know less about me and maybe would like some insight info

For the rest of you that already know me, I've had enough of changing my phone numbers, not using my Youtube as well as not using Facebook and Sugden on my laptop due to stalking and general unwanted attention. My iphone sometimes just isn't enough and cant attach links or surf the web

It would also be nice if I could include some personal info about me without worrying about who would read it

I have an iphone and have got a separate battery pack/cover, so am therefore pretty awesome

Look at what I'm packing! Happy http://my.ioffer.com/i/black-extended-backup-battery-charger-c...

On a related note I have a youtube videoing to celebrate this new start

Let's go!!!

I hope this inbox stays pretty free from hassle but only time will tell Roll-Eyes
» anyone hear about the UK strongest u90 comp (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 20:30 
That log looks like a genuine strengthshop purchase!!! One motion log from the knee/shoulder for reps were super too

That comp (take away the name) does look like a fantastic fitness and strength fest... And the winner obviously enjoyed it (even if he may be "strong as smalls")

Low key low weight comps that get a crowd entertained and get athletes of other/less strength orientated playing can only help the world of domestic and international strongman. We all love a good game.

Especially if this chap and others are put off by heavy regional qualifier events and static beasts that come out of every nook and cranny going

Thankfully for mineself this year I should be strong enough to "look the part" at my qualifiers. Hopefully.
» videos (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 19:57 
Check this very helpful thread, it should help

http://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/Idiots-guide-to-embedding...
» videos (Go to post)15-01-2012 @ 19:29 
big49ersfan said:its a good unit up there.

does anyone know how to upload a video onto here?

You upload it onto youtube and then the admins on here can embed the link to this website

easy

Ive got one uploading right now!

12345678910 ... ... 156157158159160161162163164165166

You are here: HomeForumsexymikehowarth → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions