REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 4 members and 125 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts

View All Posts: AdamT

12345678910 ... ... 264265266267268269270271272273274

» Deadlift Tutorial Video (Go to post)12-07-2017 @ 22:11 
I really enjoyed the video. Great detail. I have short arms, but I was deadlifting with my hips ridiculously low. They rose before I started my pull and I was never able to keep tight.

Every beginner should watch this. In fact most lifters should.

I think deadlift is a very technical lift. I spent so much time worrying about speed and copying others, it set me back.

Speed is great, but only if form is correct and consistent

Everyone knows you're a bench monster, so look forward to seeing the tutorial. Thanks for sharing!
» Who would you like to meet? (Go to post)12-07-2017 @ 15:13 
The_Lone_Wolf said:In my mind, I would like to have a giant all you can eat buffet hosted at the most convenient train station for us all. Below would be a few key roles for the Sugden members, please feel free to add extra names to the list...

Boar could be in charge of name tags.

Wayne could be on the watch tower keeping an eye out for Sasquatches.

CAJ would be on the decks playing the tunes and MC'ing over the top dropping LOAL bombs.

Purple Aki would be the VIP guest.

Tom Martin would deadlift a train just for a laugh... One armed too!

ScruffMcBuff and Rick would be in charge of the food.

JackRevans would be doing some mobility work and over head squats, while he feeds slices of quiche to the chained up Megatron.

Matthewvc would be walking around with a plethora of Lithuanian vadge like a young Big Z.

Rian would be standing in the corner with a tape measure while wearing a pair of stilts and claiming Z is an easy 6'5.

Brenwad would be slating everyone and telling the world how much he hates Ed Hall.

Paul Savage would be taking bets on the upcoming battle between Fat Sam and Rian, while his other hand performs some insane feat of grip strength.

Fat Sam would be in chance of security an working the door to ensure that everyone had consumed at least 1 oxy jam tart.

Drex would be guest benching, and trying to beat his own world record of benching the most weight whilst getting the most pussy.

FunkeyMonkey would be building a gym while serving us some fantastic gyros.

AdamT would be the official train station fight referee.

Andy Bolton would be invited as the head judge of the moon face competition, and he would present the winner with a signed St Pancreas poster. For the record, I believe Andy is a great guy and just naturally has a big face.

Yiannis would be in the toilets questioning everyone to see of they've had a clean drop, or a ghost poo.

Wiegieboard would be strutting around like a young viking shouting random words at bystanders to gee them up for a big lift.

Unit94 would be offering to cut peoples hair and teach them the ways of the lego man power haircut. He would then do a standing box jump onto the train station roof for s**ts and giggles.

Kriss Akabusi would turn up in his trademark dungarees eating a greggs sausage roll, but would soon turn his attention to Matthewvc's lovely ladies and go on a supreme vadge smashing rampage.

Bravo! Good post lol
» Who would you like to meet? (Go to post)11-07-2017 @ 17:36 
scruffmcbuff said:Already met fat sam many a time.

Wayne
Billy
Wolf
AdamT

Funky but only if he buys a monolift.

Likewise Scruffmcbuff, but at a train station
» Which strongman, PL:er or OL:er would win a street fight without ... (Go to post)08-07-2017 @ 20:51 
scruffmcbuff said:
Estrogen Offence!

I jag estrogena
» Which strongman, PL:er or OL:er would win a street fight without ... (Go to post)08-07-2017 @ 18:57 
scruffmcbuff said:
I take personal offence and will P.M you to arrange a trainstation to fight/provide an anal assault upon you at.

Roid rage!!
» Which strongman, PL:er or OL:er would win a street fight without ... (Go to post)08-07-2017 @ 17:57 
BrenWad said:
Seems a lot of these road abusers get upset easily.

You mean roid abusers?

I view hormone use as similar to any drug. If you're a c**t before using, you will become a bigger c**t after. It's why I'm fat and natty lol

I have met nice guys that use ped's, but sadly loads seem arrogant f**ks. Lot of b**ches about strength sports/bodybuilding.

Too many insecure dickheads use (top athletes need not be offended. I'm not referring to you).
» Quick Squat tutorial (Go to post)07-07-2017 @ 20:26 
Nice video Marc.

I definitely already squat very similar to you In the video. Lighter loads though, for sure.

Squat is one lift were I feel I have decent strength and technique. Now the other two? Whole different story.

Definitely enjoyed that, cheers for sharing.
» Which strongman, PL:er or OL:er would win a street fight without ... (Go to post)07-07-2017 @ 15:32 
Is moon face used as slang, to slag someone with water retention? Lots of dbol users have this look, even if they are pretty lean
» Which strongman, PL:er or OL:er would win a street fight without ... (Go to post)07-07-2017 @ 12:54 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:If I ever do battle with any of you guys at a railway station I'll be gently wrestling you to the ground, holding you there for long enough to prove dominance, helping you back up and then politely telling you that I might take things a little further in future.

I will kick you in the sack, then proceed to smash my vodka bottle off your moon face!!!
» 290kg x 3 Deadlift pb (Go to post)06-07-2017 @ 21:00 
Post Edited: 06.07.2017 @ 21:04 PM by AdamT
Awesome.

Regarding the lockouts? The first looked a little soft, but certainly not the other two.

I sometime do the same with the first rep, especially if it goes up fast.

On second viewing, the first was locked out, but let down fast. It's not a comp and he deadlifts with good speed and intensity.

I most certainly would count that as a pb. Great strength
» Which strongman, PL:er or OL:er would win a street fight without ... (Go to post)06-07-2017 @ 19:53 
Brock Lesnar. Ok he's not a strength athlete, but he looks like one!!
» 2017 WPC Europeans live stream (Go to post)06-07-2017 @ 12:01 
Tom_Martin said:
I didn't notice! I felt a bit of a ping and then the bar came out of my hand and I was a bit upset that the bar came out of my hand rather than worrying about why it had come out of my hand, and then I noticed my bicep wasn't there anymore.
Confirmed at hospital anyway, complete detachment of the tendon from the radius.
Thanks for the support guys!

It's a pity about the setback. I have been following your training cycle and I know how strong you have become. I have said it a hundred times, you're a hell of a lifter and definitely world class.

Heal up and come back even stronger!! For selfish reasons, I will miss watching your freaky lifting videos.

Good luck!
» One of my favourite videos, don't throw the damn weights around (Go to post)30-06-2017 @ 20:38 
Fake as f**k
» Could you do without any technology, a complete digital detox ? (Go to post)29-06-2017 @ 16:51 
f**k technology. I use the internet because of convenience. I could read books and ride a horse, while hunting food.

Less technology means less chance catching criminals. I'd be a f**king pirate!!!
» 500lbs x 10 squat (Go to post)28-06-2017 @ 21:14 
BigMacca said:I went for 250kg but only got five Grin

I got a hotspot in my groin on the 4th rep and it got worse on the 5th (very acute pain, what I imagine a hernia feels like).

I get this occasionally and I've had it a couple of times over the last few weeks as a result of adjusting my belt (I think it must have shrunk in the hot weather Grin )

I was going good as well....

I'm a jealous c**t, so I'm going away to pretend,

Plates are fake
ar****le didn't rub the ground
Was that a bit of halo running down your snout?

Ok serious post now. Your squatting impresses me loads and it didn't even look that tough. You're a beast!!

12345678910 ... ... 264265266267268269270271272273274

You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2017 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto