REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 5 members and 110 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts

View All Posts: AdamT

12345678910 ... ... 269270271272273274275276277278279

» Eddie Hall podcast appearance (Go to post)14-09-2017 @ 12:28 
when it comes to deadlift, I will never doubt what he can do again!
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)13-09-2017 @ 21:48 
Serious question.

Has anyone on here achieved as much as Becca in strength sports?

I certainly haven't, so I won't question the methods used.
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)13-09-2017 @ 20:23 
In Pauls defence, he can say he was bulls**tting and never used.

No test? No proof!

Few strongmen on here liked to pull the natty card every chance they got. They might be natural, but without being tested, nobody gives a f**k.

If Paul tests clean, he is drug free. Would I like it if he beat me? Probably not, but if he pisses clean, damn all anyone can say.
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)13-09-2017 @ 17:21 
Btech? Now you're taking me back. We must be similar age.

Good luck to both. And good on Becca. You're doing a good job with her.
» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)12-09-2017 @ 09:13 
I'm very impressed with her progress. Only a year competing and done so much.

Good job
» Has anyone tried (Go to post)10-09-2017 @ 15:16 
My deadlift goes up when I do much less deadlifting and more squats.

Deadlift can f**k off.
» Has anyone tried (Go to post)08-09-2017 @ 10:22 
The_Lone_Wolf said:Do you have a link to it please mate?

https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/threads/eddie-hall-training-program-for-h...
» Has anyone tried (Go to post)07-09-2017 @ 20:58 
SteBennett said:The proposed 500kg routine used by Eddie hall in his build up.
Been thinking of using it to peak just wondering if anyone has had any success with it?

I haven't but I know he alternates heavy with speed. I think it could definitely work for sure.

I'm doing Texas method now, instead of doing 1x5 with deadlift, I'm going to do his program.
» GPC lifting log (Go to post)07-09-2017 @ 11:56 
matthewvc said:
He certainly does - its a very strong training group at ralls gym with many legends of the British PL scene regular training there . My own aim is to rectify the thumb tearing issues that scuppered any chance of 700lb pull at Bodypower at andys deadlift competition in October - im certainly strong enough back and legs wise to go well over that weight

You're a beast and well suited to that team. They will certainly get the best of you.

I have had a program from Andy Bolton in the past. Best gains I ever made. He definitely puts much emphasis into speed and technique. First ever man to pull 1000lbs and without straps. Also to come back the way he has, since his illness is something else.

I have huge respect for that man and he is one of the greatest lifters of all time!
» GPC lifting log (Go to post)07-09-2017 @ 11:00 
Very strong work!

Forgot you trained with Andy Bolton. Man knows his stuff!!
» Impossible to build muscle after 35 or harder? (Go to post)05-09-2017 @ 16:37 
Strength can still go up and size to a certain degree.

Holding size and condition is definitely tougher with lower hormone levels.
» Impossible to build muscle after 35 or harder? (Go to post)05-09-2017 @ 16:37 
Strength can still go up and size to a certain degree.

Holding size and condition is definitely tougher with lower hormone levels.
» Impossible to build muscle after 35 or harder? (Go to post)05-09-2017 @ 16:17 
It's definitely true that after 30, testosterone and gh levels plummet. However you can still grow to a decent level with hard work and good diet.

Lets be honest. Unless someone is huge to begin with, or extremely gifted? Not much natural muscle will be gained, unless you're willing to carry excess fat.

I'm definitely bigger, than I am strong. However I'm under no illusion. I'm a fat c**t and if I leaned up I wouldn't look big at all, especially when wearing clothes. Not many real naturals that look impressive when ripped.

To cut long story short. Train your ass off and eat good food. If you're not happy with the results? Buy test!
» Squat advice (Go to post)04-09-2017 @ 21:21 
KevC86 said:This seems an odd thing to have to tell an adult, but if a book says one thing and your body says another always trust your body.

The book wasnt written for you. It doesnt know your limb lengths, or particular eccentricities. Squat however feels comfortable. The clear reality is there isnt a "best" way to squat or there wouldnt be so many top lifters with different approaches.

This is top quality advice.

I watch top lifters and try and learn. However we all have different mechanics etc.

As long as you're squatting with decent form and you aren't of risk of injury, do whatever makes you comfortable.

If you do something that's uncomfortable, you won't be fully focused on your lift.
» Squat advice (Go to post)03-09-2017 @ 21:01 
Squat with what you feel comfortable doing. Practice low bar and high bar when warming up.

I place the bar on the traps, with a stance slightly wider than shoulder width. I sit back before I descend.

12345678910 ... ... 269270271272273274275276277278279

You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2017 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto