REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 177 guests
You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts

View All Posts: AdamT

12345678910 ... ... 338339340341342343344345346347348

» WSM 2021 (Go to post)19-06-2021 @ 19:13 
DeanW92 said:What where the 1st event results?

Tom
Janashia
Shaw
Luke
Caron
Bish
The rest
» coronavirus (Go to post)18-06-2021 @ 16:09 
billynomates said:
Assuming you're right, why are governments doing this? Some sort of V for Vendetta population control mechanism?

Just go on the world economic forum and you can read all about the great reset

As klaus schwab says (founder of wef) never let a good crisis go to waste

I honestly believe they want to crash the economy and have a social credit system similar to China

One of the mottos for the great reset is, " By 2030 YOU will own nothing and be happy"
» WSM 2021 (Go to post)18-06-2021 @ 10:11 
The_Lone_Wolf said:
Would love to see Shaw win and then instantly retire at winner. However, he really hasn't performed when needed in the big comps for the last few years.
However, I would be equally as happy to see Tom. Luke or Bish take the crown. Also a big shout to JF who really has been close so many times.

Haha I was coming here to say I have 5 horses in the final that I would like to win and you names them

Obviously be great to have one of the local lads win, but as an individual sport, I confess to being a bigger shaw fan than anyone and would love him to win title number 5

Caron has consistently got better and better each year, so would be cool to see him win
» coronavirus (Go to post)18-06-2021 @ 00:12 
RDubz said:
Plandemic.
If people ain't getting it now after 18 months there's no hope for them.

100%
» coronavirus (Go to post)17-06-2021 @ 22:38 
dannyboy73 said:I wonder how many younger people would have taken the vax if the government had stuck to June 21 freedom day...
and stuck to the 'science'...i feel sick even typing that phrase.
I think most agree that the July date is also unlikely to happen. Maybe the government and the unelected advisers missed a trick? Its all very well temping double jabbers with holidays in the sun but I think there is a growing misstrust that
nothing is going back to normal anytime soon. so why bother?

Already setting up another late autumn/winter lockdown

They wheeled whitty out to spread the early scares and this will condition the majority to another full lockdown, rinse and repeat! Let out a little good news and then put out fear. Forever dangling the Carrott.

This is easier to predict than a rocky film
» WSM 2021 (Go to post)15-06-2021 @ 19:43 
f**king s**te for luke and Tel
» coronavirus (Go to post)13-06-2021 @ 20:48 
dannyboy73 said:
Hey Adam, this is pretty much how things stand now, the elite travel freely without restriction and the plebs do as we are ordered...G7 no isolation rules and no social distancing...we are being mugged off big time:

It's criminal mate
» coronavirus (Go to post)13-06-2021 @ 19:07 
The so called freedom day being pushed back haha

The minute they mentioned it, they also had this so called indian variant... sorry delta lol

Keep on dangling the Carrott boris, the economy will be completely destroyed in the next couple of years

Shamdemic
» coronavirus (Go to post)13-06-2021 @ 19:07 
The so called freedom day being pushed back haha

The minute they mentioned it, they also had this so called indian variant... sorry delta lol

Keep on dangling the Carrott boris, the economy will be completely destroyed in the next couple of years

Shamdemic
» coronavirus (Go to post)07-06-2021 @ 22:25 
If government scientists bent some posters and f**ked them in their asshole against their will,? they would claim it was for their own good

No point posting on this thread anymore. Enjoy future lockdowns, jabs and more job losses
» coronavirus (Go to post)06-06-2021 @ 09:33 
Post Edited: 06.06.2021 @ 09:33 AM by AdamT
dannyboy73 said:this will only end if its stopped...
start by refusing to muzzle up in shops, I was warmed to see at least 3 people in Tesco yesterday without a mask or hummillaition badge on.
Look, if you agree the rules are bent then stop following them.

Targeting kids as young as 12 year for the jab as well

More chance of them being run over by a bus on a golf course than dying of covid
» coronavirus (Go to post)05-06-2021 @ 19:56 
Well looks like they have delayed their so called freedom day for 2 weeks lol

Forever dangling the Carrott

Full lockdown again by Autumn
» coronavirus (Go to post)05-06-2021 @ 19:56 
Well looks like they have delayed their so called freedom day for 2 weeks lol

Forever dangling the Carrott

Full lockdown again by Autumn
» coronavirus (Go to post)03-06-2021 @ 20:24 
Post Edited: 03.06.2021 @ 20:26 PM by AdamT
Rick said:
You should be much more worried about the people you care about who haven't.

If they aren't obese and under 60 why would he worry?

My father and laws partner is quite overweight, in her 50s and has many health conditions and she was fine after a week

I have 2 uncles in their late 70s that had it. One is missing part of a lung and the other is asthmatic and has had a by pass

I won't lie, one was sick in the hospital for 2 weeks and needed oxygen (not a ventilator) and was poorly for a couple months, but he is 100% now

I know others that had it and either showed no symptoms or were fine after a few days

I understand it kills and I do feel that people with ailments or are quite old would want a vaccine. But the majority under 60 with no conditions shouldn't need it

Covid may be able to kill younger people, but it appears so can the vaccine

I'm not a big enough fool to say I'm 100% sure I would survive covid, but I really like my chances.

I Doubt the vaccines would kill me either, but again I'm not certain? As I do not know the risks longterm I'm not interested

My wife will likely take it. She knows my views, but I would never hammer them down anyone's throat, the same way I don't expect it to be hammered down mine

Many believe that covid is a deadly disease, but imo it isn't for the majority.
» Hey Rick (Go to post)31-05-2021 @ 20:48 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:You have a PM jt.

Threatening?

12345678910 ... ... 338339340341342343344345346347348

You are here: HomeForumAdamT → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions