REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 184 guests
You are here: HomeForumlittle_a → View All Posts

View All Posts: little_a

12345678910 ... 941942943 ... 949950951952953954955956957958959

» Rise of the Clam (Go to post)28-09-2007 @ 15:01 
Originally posted by Tony...
Andy are you aware that when the bulls**t filter is applied your journal contains 2 posts.

Thats f**king class.

I tried it yesterday and was quite shamed. To make it worse they were really wankie sessions too. I like to think that I was dedicated when I was youngerGrin
» Who'd fight Tony??? (Go to post)28-09-2007 @ 14:50 
Originally posted by littlersboss...
A serious vehicle indeed, known for its tough suspension and its ability to carry a heavy load!

Just like my large intestine?
» Quantas (Go to post)28-09-2007 @ 14:48 
Just in case anyone was thinking of flying Qantas.........

Quantas Airlines

After every flight, pilots fill out a form called a gripe sheet, which conveys to the mechanics problems encountered with the aircraft during the flight that need repair or correction. The mechanics read and correct the problem, and then respond in writing on the lower half of the form what remedial action was taken, and the pilot reviews the gripe sheets before the next flight.
Here are some actual logged maintenance complaints and problems as submitted by Quantas pilots and the solution recorded by maintenance engineers. By the way,

P = The problem logged by the pilot.
S = The solution and action taken by the mechanics.

P: Left inside main tyre almost needs replacement.
S: Almost replaced left inside main tyre.

P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.
S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

P: Something loose in cockpit.
S: Something tightened in cockpit.

P: Dead bugs on windshield.
S: Live bugs on back-order.

P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.
S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.
S: Evidence removed.

P: DME volume unbelievably loud.
S: DME volume set to more believable level.

P: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.
S: That's what they're there for.

P: IFF inoperative.
S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.

P: Suspected crack in windshield.
S: Suspect you're right.

P: Number 3 engine missing.
S: Engine found on right wing after brief search.

P: Aircraft handles funny.
S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.

P: Target radar hums.
S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.

P: Mouse in cockpit.
S: Cat installed.

P: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer.
S: Took hammer away from midget.
» Who'd fight Tony??? (Go to post)28-09-2007 @ 14:39 
Originally posted by littlersboss...
the only reason that barney would s**t himself is if any of you boys can run at 135mph, looking at the pictures of all of you I doubt he's got anything to worry about.

Where as you are in an unsuspecting sitting position 20 yards and a flight of stairs away from your twin turbo penis extension...

barneys got it rightWink
» Who'd fight Tony??? (Go to post)28-09-2007 @ 14:08 
I reckon Tony, Thing and Fat Pete need to pick up Big Phil and have a word with Barney
http://www.mkivsupraownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116...
» Who'd fight Tony??? (Go to post)28-09-2007 @ 13:23 
That would need to be some f**kin phone box to fit you two inEek

Just been talking to Kimberly Walsh. She reckons if an Xmas number 1 was at stake the girls would kick the s**t out of you both, and the phonebox. I believe her, but then again I wouldWink
» Who'd fight Tony??? (Go to post)28-09-2007 @ 12:49 
We all know the gentle giant Jock is a lovelly fellow, but everytime I see this pic I wonder...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1977/tony1uc8.jpg
Who'd fight Tone?
» Rise of the Clam (Go to post)28-09-2007 @ 12:21 
Supra Steve is one of my gaffers. A decent enough fellow, but has a penchant for pink shirts, sexy cars and crisp. Made an honourary member of the chippy Saturday brigade by Fat Pete some time ago. The guy eats like a bas***d, doesnt exercise AT ALL and has bad knees. Thats pretty much it. Oh, he helps me load my car up with 'borrowed' stuff from work, which for a boss is pretty f**king cool.
» Rise of the Clam (Go to post)28-09-2007 @ 11:21 
Looks like big Phil is becoming famous.
http://www.mkivsupraownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116...
Hope these geeks stay close to their penis extensions lest one of them should piss off the 'mighty Parker' and end up being spit roasted with their own newly severed arms.
» One for the Girlies (Go to post)27-09-2007 @ 15:16 
OK. You've had your fun. Now back into the kitchenAngry
» Rise of the Clam (Go to post)27-09-2007 @ 14:10 
Come on Titch. THATS just too far fetched and plain old dumb. No one with half a brain would believe that.

ps next time we're in the same neck of the woods we got to have a drink together. The s**t we could turn out togetherGrin
» SB meet & challenge, 13th of October (Go to post)27-09-2007 @ 12:59 
Originally posted by Joni...
Any late entrants?

Yep...
Joe sqt 300+
Ste Bench 227+
Alan power cln -more than most-Wink
» Rise of the Clam (Go to post)27-09-2007 @ 12:35 
Originally posted by Titch...
Well then, with Fat Pete being a prime time hunky muscular beefcake, the 5 girls will all have swum to him instead of you. We'll use their ten collective mammaries as bounancy aids and drift happily ever after while you drown your lonely sorrows on a desolate island.

They never swim towards Pete. Pete is lucky that I invite him on the cruise in the first place. He only tags along because of Doris Day or something. I can only assume that you won your ticket in a game of cards. The thing is, and I wasnt going to mention this, but you and Pete are infact in bed, asleep, together when the iceberg hits. The girls and I are still partying hard sipping cocktails. Obviously they look to me for leadership when the vessel starts to sink, and theres only room for me and 7 others, namely girls aloud. We contemplate bringing Natasha Beddingfield, but all agree that she's likely to start singing some un cheerfull lyrics and bring us all down, so we leave her, with Boy George.
You and Pete are both with Davy when the girls and I are faced with an unsuccessfull rescue attempt by the pussy cat dolls. Fortunately there are enough provisions to go round for the 6 months it takes for someone else to find us all. It's that straightforward.
» Rise of the Clam (Go to post)27-09-2007 @ 12:00 
Originally posted by Titch...
Fate Pete cannot drown by the very nature of his body compostion, hence I would use him as a life-raft and together we'd float to the island and stretch those women all night long.

It's a ruse. Fat Pete isnt fat at all but prime time hunky muscular beekcake, and hence would sink like a f**king rock taking you with him. Face it. It's just unrealistic to believe you'll ever see my beach, or the girls.
» Do you like being a STAR of CCTV (Go to post)27-09-2007 @ 11:48 
Originally posted by badboy007...
lol, you drive pretty slow FP. Then again, you're far more intelligent than you like people to know, which is a great tactic.

How great is the tactic of falling up stairs in front of 100 onlookers?Confused

Pretty f**kin numb if you ask me. Damn funny, but numb. Unless the object was to ammuse, in which case it was geniusWink

12345678910 ... 941942943 ... 949950951952953954955956957958959

You are here: HomeForumlittle_a → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions