REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 209 guests
You are here: HomeForumrobrussell → View All Posts

View All Posts: robrussell

» SSM2 official thread (Go to post)02-02-2010 @ 21:29 
That looks like good fun!
» SSM2 official thread (Go to post)02-02-2010 @ 21:14 
Boar said:have you got a railway sleeper in your lockup rob ? the OH medley has your name on it !

Not yet, but I'm going to nick one from the railway line tonight! How do you press a sleeper? Does it have handles
» SSM2 official thread (Go to post)02-02-2010 @ 17:32 
Boar said:my man rob russell !! GET IN !!!

Awesome!! Royal Mail must have teleported the cash, nice one!
Looking forward to SSM2

Cheers Tony
» Adlington Push and Pull - January 2010 (Go to post)24-01-2010 @ 17:14 
Nice one Boar you made a great job of the vids! Some real effort has gone in to editing them, did you go to bed last night? Thanks mate
» Adlington Push and Pull - January 2010 (Go to post)23-01-2010 @ 21:42 
Had a great day, was some awesome lifting to watch and a great atmosphere. Cheers to everyone
» container comp (Go to post)08-11-2009 @ 21:25 
Wow ! Magic, how did that happen? Cheers Boar mate! I don't think I've been here long enough to put vids on?
» container comp (Go to post)08-11-2009 @ 21:14 
Post Edited: 08.11.2009 @ 21:23 PM by Boar
Just to add to Will's vids here's the full comp, I've made a playlist of the 6 videos I uploaded. No editing but it's more or less all on there in event order

Cheers

http://kettlebell-training-for-sport.blogspot.com/
» container comp (Go to post)08-11-2009 @ 08:36 
Thanks JT for a great comp, my first ever and hopefully the first of many (I also have a stone now, cheers!) My back is aching big time, but I learnt a lot from having a go and watching some real strong fellas.
I also learnt I need to do some serious fitness work and lose some beef, I watched the video back last night and look like the side of a house plodding about.

Thanks to everyone.

I also have full video of comp if anyone wants a disc let me know

Cheers Rob
» container comp (Go to post)05-11-2009 @ 12:44 
The deadlift has gone way over what I'm capable of at the moment (I think). The stones look a bit heavy, but looking forward to havin' a crack at it!
» container comp (Go to post)03-11-2009 @ 12:59 
Just as a matter of interest, I've just read through most of the posts, but still have one question -

Is the overhead - strict press or push press?

The 69kg Inch should be fun!
» container comp (Go to post)03-11-2009 @ 12:40 
Boar said:my mate rob russell !! ....80kg kettlebell rob russell !!

wish i could make it down to watch this one , but alas i didnt try hard enough at school and now have to work saturdays ...

Cheers mate! This will be my first ever comp! Really looking forward to getting a start with some Strongman.

Cheers
Rob
You are here: HomeForumrobrussell → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions