REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 117 guests
You are here: HomeForumgingergainz → View All Posts

View All Posts: gingergainz

» How strongman has changed (Go to post)24-08-2017 @ 14:12 
I really enjoy watching scl marcel is a really charitable guy did my friend who is very ill a good turn, its a shame because strongman training is like nothing on earth its brutal but enjoyable, ive met sum top blokes along the way but also someone who i trained since he was 16 and is now a top strongman has turned his back on not only myself but the rest of the lads who got him there totally shameful even when one of the lads got a serious injury never bothered to even send a txt to see if hes ok shame on u.
» How strongman has changed (Go to post)24-08-2017 @ 12:35 
I remember going to the first esm at leeds in 2012 forty quid for the best ticket meet and greet afterwards now that forty quid would get u a ticket so far back ud need binoculars to see the comp, for me personally its become a buisness the enjoyment element has gone the arguing btween everyone and the keyboard warriors who slag the competitors off at every chance even tho theyve never trained strongman just puts me off the sport
» How strongman has changed (Go to post)24-08-2017 @ 04:59 
How strongman has changed over the last 10 years in 2007/2008 when i think it was at its best it had a lot of tv coverage ie britains strongest man and the super series but today i hear a lot of people complain and argue amongst each other to me the real passion and enjoyment seems to have gone now its turned into a money making spectator 'sport'
» Panic/anxiety (Go to post)06-08-2017 @ 01:49 
Anytime buddy i wish u all the best take some good out of this coz uve been able to talk about it and share and what ive read on here there seems sum decent guys, contrary to belief being physically powerful isnt everything
Chin up buddy it'll get better u'll see uve done the first step now the rest gets easier.
» Panic/anxiety (Go to post)06-08-2017 @ 01:14 
Caj im not on here regularly but i will say this it takes a REAL MAN to open up and say what u just did mental health is a vicious nasty society stigmatised illness that cant be seen but ive been where u are buddy and from experience it will get better the meds just slow u down, what i will tell is try taking magnesium citrate 400mg a day that'll help with the heart and stuff its really good, 1 day at a time buddy takes a real man ti not be ashamed of what hes going thru, speedy recovery buddy all the best👍
» Britain's Strongest Man 2017 (Go to post)27-01-2017 @ 22:43 
Ive known paul since he was 15 i was the first person he trained with even at a young age he was so powerful and he believed in himself hes a nice guy aswell proper proud of u Paul one day u will be bsm of that i have no doubt and hes 100% natty.
» EU vote (Go to post)23-05-2016 @ 23:52 
Caj I agree nobody seems to b bothered to help each other or care apart from themselves do sod em, gainz all the way YEAHHHHHHHH!!
» EU vote (Go to post)23-05-2016 @ 23:49 
Post Edited: 23.05.2016 @ 23:49 PM by gingergainz
It's a joke it doesn't matter if we stay or leave Joe public won't b better off we are lied to everyday so sod em all u know when a politician is lieing he she opens her mouth😃
» News From The GBPF EXEC - Suspended Lifters (Go to post)20-05-2016 @ 13:58 
I meant pct pal predictive text lol.
» News From The GBPF EXEC - Suspended Lifters (Go to post)20-05-2016 @ 13:57 
Cloud Is used for a Oct pal.
You are here: HomeForumgingergainz → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions