REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 5 members and 147 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumWiegieboard → View All Posts

View All Posts: Wiegieboard

12345678910 ... ... 729730731732733734735736737738739

» General benefits of training (Go to post)12-06-2018 @ 21:44 
I do manual work in the woods. Helps a lot. Lifting stuck trailers, hauling trees, moving rocks, unsticking landrovers, hauling gear up lines, unsticking stuck metalwork. It helps with all that stuff.
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)26-05-2018 @ 22:45 
Had 8 beers and a double gin then went outside.

SQUATS
Built up to
1 rep with 150kg (right on the limit)

OVERHEAD
70kg
80kg
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)25-05-2018 @ 20:01 
Did a little session.

SQUATS
Sets of 3 reps up to 100kg

HAM CURLS
3 sets of 10 slows with 50kg

QUAD EXTENSION
3 sets of 10 slows with 50kg

1 LEG LEGPRESS
2 sets of 10 reps slow

ADDUCTOR PULLS
1 set of 10 reps with light weight

FACE PULLS
Sets of 5 raise set.

UPRIGHT CABLE ROWS
Sets of 5 raise set

BENCH
Sets of 3 reps up to 100kg
1 set of 10 reps with 80kg

AB MACHINE
2 sets of 10 reps

LOWER BACK EXTENSION
2 sets of 10 slows with 4kg haha

STRETCH
1 routine.
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)14-05-2018 @ 22:21 
I giggled at that like f**k hahaha.
Nothing like a rigid tool!
» Why Strength Sports & Your Earliest Memories Of Weight Training ? (Go to post)11-05-2018 @ 15:29 
I started doing grip training when I was about 14. Needless to say I never really continued with it but I wanted powerful hands. Now my hands are very tough. They aren't powerful and don't grip incredibly but the skin is tough enough.
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)11-05-2018 @ 01:14 
Post Edited: 11.05.2018 @ 01:19 AM by Wiegieboard
Billytheold said:I been driving someone else's car because no time to repair mine. Workouts here also been touch and go. Sleep is a luxury.

I've been in the exact same situation. Work has needed me so much that it took over a month to fix my car. I was driving one of these.
These are the vehicles we do 4x4 with in the U.K. Billy.Sort of like our equivalent to the Jeep Cherokee
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)10-05-2018 @ 22:24 
Louise I'm happy that your horror finger has found use once again. I look forward to the garden adventures. You may even be able to fend off Sammy the Seagull with a well timed karate chop.

Wayne, I hear that he is a big fellow around 20 stone. I reckon maybe only a couple if he's too old to stay perfectly ridgid.

LOG UPDATE
I have been struggling lately with work, money, car repairs etc. Etc. Therefore have given training a miss.
» Purple Aki muscle touching ban expires. (Go to post)10-05-2018 @ 14:06 
Do you think that he's dusting off the purple lace as we speak?
» Purple Aki muscle touching ban expires. (Go to post)10-05-2018 @ 08:55 
The big fella can touch muscles again. All you bigger lads out there wanting your muscles squeezed know where to go.
Http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/akinwale-arobie...
» Is eating healthy expensive? (Go to post)09-05-2018 @ 13:56 
Post Edited: 09.05.2018 @ 13:57 PM by Wiegieboard
slimsim said:
And she doesn't cook you anything?
When my partner started a new job recently I cooked all her meals as I had the time to do so. Bit of teamwork wouldn't go amiss. Tell her I said so! Grin

She does but it's a drop in the ocean of what I eat. I'm gonna tell her folk were saying to cook me more hahaha.
Like ryback from wwe.

FEED ME MOOOORE
» Is eating healthy expensive? (Go to post)09-05-2018 @ 08:45 
KevC86 said:
You say this, yet almost everyone on this thread is telling you it is not the case.
And indeed, the reason you give is time, not cost. So is it really more affordable, or is it, as everyone else is saying, just easier?
Does your partner eat similarly to you?

My partner probably eats about a third of the quantity I do but has more time so manages to make herself much nicer meals at night.
Time for me is the real issue like you said. If I had a lot of free time I would cook in bulk and do more food prep but mostly I'm at work like just now on my first coffee break so 3 tesco meal deal that my mate picked up on the way in it is.

When I had more time I used to do a bulk cook on my second day off but I'm not rich enough for 2 days off anymore unfortunately so it costs a bit more.
» Is eating healthy expensive? (Go to post)08-05-2018 @ 22:37 
Post Edited: 08.05.2018 @ 22:40 PM by Wiegieboard
To keep living in a house I work from 8am until 9 or 10pm 5 to 6 days a week doing heavy manual labour. On my day off I usually repair my car to get to work or maintain my house to stop infestation or weather getting in etc.
As a result of this, to maintain weight I need 6 meals a day having as much as I can to eat. The only way I can achieve this on my budget is to buy 4 packs of sweets for a quid or eat about a kilo of pasta, potatoes or rice. Unfortunately pasta gives me allergies and due to getting home at 11pm from work, I can't prepare potatoes and pasta as the time taken stops me sleeping and noise made wakes my partner who leaves for work at 6am and gets home at 8pm.

I can't afford to pay a chef to make my food so eating ready made, cheap and unhealthy food is the most efficient way to make me both strong enough to keep my job over the other guys who get let go and also meet my caloric needs from hauling the trees, trailers and people the 15 miles or so I do a day amongst the other things I carry.

Unhealthy for an unprivelaged, working man in Conservative Britain is undoubtable more affordable than eating healthily.

P.S. in b4 get a better job.
This is my 7th contract in 4 years I have taken to improve my situation.
In B4 education. Not only can I not afford any more education but with 7 years higher education behind me, 8 years isn't going to help.
» Becca on BBC news beat and radio one (Go to post)05-05-2018 @ 23:04 
What a lass. Well strong.
» I can't stop until the end. (Go to post)17-04-2018 @ 23:50 
Posting some pretty serious numbers these days sir. Also, hope your daughter heals well. If she's a redhead no doubt she'll be just fine!
» Wiegieboard doesn't even lift. (Go to post)17-04-2018 @ 23:48 
I'm not sure what the neighbour was up to Billy. I can only hope it was chainsawing. Thats the coolest option.

HUMAN STRICT PRESS
3 sets of 5 reps with my mate.

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2lkeekg.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/29ysadl.jpg[/IMG]

AXLE SQUATS (3 sets jump squats)
5 sets of 3 reps with 70kg

Pressing people seems to be easier for me than pressing bars. Maybe a carryover from my wrestling days?

12345678910 ... ... 729730731732733734735736737738739

You are here: HomeForumWiegieboard → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2018 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto