REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 185 guests
You are here: HomeForumJamesCollier → View All Posts

View All Posts: JamesCollier

» Merry christmas to all the sugden boys (Go to post)26-12-2009 @ 17:44 
Merry Boxing Day
» please identify the beasts on my signed teeshirt (Go to post)19-12-2009 @ 16:49 
Nice T shirt!
» Britain's Got Talent Wants Strongmen (Go to post)18-12-2009 @ 18:53 
I phoned them up today in ref their email to Terry.

My comment was that I thought that it was more for amateur folk looking to make it, where top strongmen like Terry has already 'made it' and were not amateur but professional already with a huge following.

Her comment in response was that they want anyone - professional or amateur - who is British and who has a talent. She said more well known names are applying inc professional sports people.

I have mixed views on this. I agree with the comments already said above, but I can see it as a platform for promoting the individual. However, like you guys point out, that could go either way...

Then, although there's no doubt this is a huge talent in the strongman would go through to round 2, would the audience vote for this over, say, a singer? I know we all would, but you know how fickle the public can be.

Plus there's the logistics of them getting a huge truck into the theatre!
» Hello from MT! (Go to post)15-12-2009 @ 20:31 
Thanks for the welcome

Apparently, my muscles talk Wink
» Hello from MT! (Go to post)15-12-2009 @ 14:02 
Oh, and thanks all for the welcomes (so far). I know most of you anyway!
» Hello from MT! (Go to post)15-12-2009 @ 14:02 
little_a said:
Hi James. We'll try and go easy on you mate. Today anyway. Do you know if those Olympic lifter types will be at the expo or are they banned for cruelty to kneecaps?

Hi Andy

I think it's being planned - I'll check with the organisers. Hope so - it should be.

I actually need to speak to you about someting mate - I'll PM you on MT in a min...
» Hello from MT! (Go to post)15-12-2009 @ 13:36 
Hi guys

I have just joined up. I have been reading Sugden occasionally for years.

I don't know if nancy bodybuilders are welcome here; I may not lift heavy things, but I do intend to be alot more involved in this sport in 2010. So, I will be checking out posts here regularly.

As you know MT sponsors and promotes Terry Hollands and we hope to have a lot more going on to promote him and SM next year. If any of you follow BBing, you'll see how often Daz Ball was on the scene in 2009, and I plan tom do the same for Terry next year.

Terry will be on the MT stand at Body Power '10, so it will be great to see you guys there.

Nice to meet some of you on Sunday at the Winter Giants comp.
» Winter Giants strongman competition (Go to post)15-12-2009 @ 13:07 
Hi guys

Just joined up (though I'm sure I joined a few years ago). Just so boar knows he didn't get away with his hidden Photoshop to the pic - LOL

It was a good comp - I had to leave just before the end though as we had to get back. Enjoyed it apart from the speakers (my impression was that it was the speakers at fault - next time I'd suggest a decent PA system).

Nice to meet some of the Sugden/MTers there - I gather there were more; sorry I didn't speak to you all. I plan on attending more SM comps next year with Terry.
You are here: HomeForumJamesCollier → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions