REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 183 guests

Rib and shoulder pain

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

SteBennettIconRib and shoulder pain11-11-2016 @ 23:33 
Average hamstring at best
Member 4663, 588 posts
Yesterday I trained chest and the session went fine. When I was in bed though I started to notice a pain in my rib cage when I breathed in which went into my shoulder. Actually felt a bit like trapped wind.
24 hours on though it's still feels the same. It's in the spot where the bar rests on my chest.
So the question is have I bruised my ribs or am I slowly having a heart attack
BimIcon...11-11-2016 @ 23:45 
6:19.WTF
Member 3359, 3677 posts
SQ 250, BP 210, DL 295
755.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
SteBennett said:Yesterday I trained chest and the session went fine. When I was in bed though I started to notice a pain in my rib cage when I breathed in which went into my shoulder. Actually felt a bit like trapped wind.
24 hours on though it's still feels the same. It's in the spot where the bar rests on my chest.
So the question is have I bruised my ribs or am I slowly having a heart attack

I've had that before except more towards the back of my ribcage, benched as normal then woke up with it next morning. Lasted a few days then went away, reasonably annoying for a couple of days though.
SteBennettIcon...11-11-2016 @ 23:47 
Average hamstring at best
Member 4663, 588 posts
Bim said:
I've had that before except more towards the back of my ribcage, benched as normal then woke up with it next morning. Lasted a few days then went away, reasonably annoying for a couple of days though.

Yea it's not too bad when I'm up and moving about but laid down it's worse and harder to take deep breaths
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions