Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLyrics. A couple of unforgettable powerful sentences.

Lyrics. A couple of unforgettable powerful sentences.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

dannyboy73
OK Billy...

Billytheold said:These youngsters probably never heard of Barbara Streisand Memories.

I was only thinking the other day whilst watching 1970's top of the pops...she was quiet a sexy looking woman when she was young..
dannyboy73
Soon we will all be memories. We cannot lift forever. I hear that song and I recollect my life. For some reason I think fat pete would appreciate streisand. Kind of sexy. That big nosed woman...
I know why you put that one on. Man eater by hall and oats also cool. It's 1207 here. It's what 5Am there?
dannyboy73
5:30 a, time for some mellow music

an 80s album track from Adam ant...you wont have heard this virgin ears!
dannyboy73
Oh, liked that did you? best I find you all something else then since its all mellow...

dannyboy73
little known Cure song and there best:

Now In chilled all over
dannyboy73
you wont have heard this either...stick it out till the end, the guitar is amazing as it builds trust me, turn the volume up to fullWink

dannyboy73
takes me back to being 19...

dannyboy73
Another great tune when I was 19... 1 good album, then they got rubbish pronto.

dannyboy73
As requested for Bill

Waves featuring woman beater Mr C Brown:
Danny I do have a pc. Teach me I asked you to show me.
Danny I work and lift so much I got 2 prizes this morning.
1 was the cool song. 2 I woke up today shaved and shower waiting for my misses to bring up my clothes wife sleeps with my 4 year old because of her medical condition. Well she never came up. I went down and said do you know what time it is? She said what do you want? She said it's Sunday? Wow.
The man from marco. A dude named Marco is my friend. High powered name here. The next one like others when pressing on song a message comes up that the song is no available in my country.
dannyboy73
Post Edited: 24.01.2016 @ 22:11 PM by dannyboy73

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLyrics. A couple of unforgettable powerful sentences.
Return to top View Desktop Site