Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsLondon's Strongest Man 2011

London's Strongest Man 2011

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Reverend_Rob
Went Saturday to support the lads from Body Active (Wayne & Phil), great comp, great facility. Just wish now that I manned up & took part.
Going back today with the kids to support Ben.
Good luck to all competing.
clip from saturday .... axle, first event
ben for the win. just got back from the hospital smashed all my ligaments to bits cant walk on crutches . but looking forward to watching to comps today
Reverend_Rob
Unlucky Wayne.
rphillips
Sorry to hear that wayne. Cheers Loz for an awesome day, was a great venue and good events. Hope someone can nail those fingals fingers today haha
TravisFandango
The Owl and I went to watch yesterday and it really was a most splendid comp! Well run, fantastic venue and top quality athletes! Well done and thanks to all involved.
londonboy
Post Edited: 14.08.2011 @ 19:44 PM by londonboy
To all who attended London's Strongest Man 2011, both the athletes and the spectators.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. It is you guys and the ladies and the children who help make this event the great that it is.

Thanks for all the support from those of you who have posted your comment about the comp. You have only had good things to say so I will take that as a compliment and keep on doing what I do.

We will be posting next years comp details in January and entry forms and all info with be posted at set at the very beginning.
The comp will be open to all who feel they have really got what it takes to try and take the silverware.

The people who own the venue are happy to support us more next year and would like the opportunity to help promote and advertise the comp. Everybody that helped this year have already said they want to be involved next year.

I will post the details here on Sugden and all other similar sites so it will be down to the athletes to contact and comunicatevwith me direct. This way we will not have any confusion and anyone who misses outbwill only have them selves to blame.

I will post up all results during the week if Les doesn't beat me to it. Again THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME.
wayne said:ben for the win. just got back from the hospital smashed all my ligaments to bits cant walk on crutches . but looking forward to watching to comps today

f**k sake !!!! Gutted bro
The venue was great, nice they are getting behind you for it

sorry to hear that about the ligaments wayne.....lets hope next comp you finish!!
Big congrats to wayne tunstall for the win !! Well in mate Happy
gutted i could not make it mate.. sorry to here your injured wayne.. im sure it was a great comp as i did this in 2008 and britains 2009 and they where both very well run comps.. well done to all the lads and to loz who had a hard year but still put on a great show.. respect to you my friend

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsLondon's Strongest Man 2011
Return to top View Desktop Site