REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 181 guests
You are here: HomeForumiopener → View All Posts

View All Posts: iopener

» Sugden Suthern Summer Meet; Kendrick Classic 16th August, Chichester (Go to post)17-08-2008 @ 09:22 
top day guys, thanks for letting me attend.

Mouser you need hear a story i have for you Grin
» Sugden Suthern Summer Meet; Kendrick Classic 16th August, Chichester (Go to post)15-08-2008 @ 20:32 
ill bring my digital camera which acts as a camcorder lads. just need someone to be the camera man Grin
» Sugden Suthern Summer Meet; Kendrick Classic 16th August, Chichester (Go to post)15-08-2008 @ 13:32 
looking forward to this Iain

Shall see you in the station around 11am as im coming from Victoria and leaving around 6-7pm to get back to London
» form check (flame jacket at the ready!) (Go to post)09-08-2008 @ 16:17 
Lurkio said:
I'm glad you have posted this Eddie and I'm glad you are going to the Meet, it will do you the world of good mate, being advised at first hand by these guys who know what they are doing. Good on yer!

absolutely bud. im not hard headed or arrogant, someone has a better way of doing things and is willing to take the time to teach me how to better improve myself, who am i to refuse? Grin

Besides i like seeing real weights being shifted for a reason, not for the look but for the sheer thrill of it Cool
» form check (flame jacket at the ready!) (Go to post)09-08-2008 @ 12:29 
IainKendrick said:
Its mostly technical plus a bit more strength needed in the back to maintain technique. After nxt sats comp you need to drop the weight way down and work back up slowly concentrating or form and timing. At the same time work hard on RDL's and GM's.

Some people naturally pull with a more stiffer leg which is cool but....

OK will do, think you can show me the ropes after the comp as im eager to learn and improve Happy
» form check (flame jacket at the ready!) (Go to post)09-08-2008 @ 11:54 
how does that work then? stand on a couple of plates i take it?

how will that fix my issues, does it force the legs to get involved more?
» form check (flame jacket at the ready!) (Go to post)09-08-2008 @ 11:51 
as in put the weight higher up off of the floor?
» form check (flame jacket at the ready!) (Go to post)09-08-2008 @ 11:43 
dont think it is really. my hips just keep shooting up, and i cant drive with them as much as i want to really. Roll-Eyes
» form check (flame jacket at the ready!) (Go to post)09-08-2008 @ 11:05 
I still cant use my legs, they just wont play ball, even after copious amounts of time trying to retrain my form, it just dont happen!

Tips, suggestions, insults, etc etc

» Sugden Suthern Summer Meet; Kendrick Classic 16th August, Chichester (Go to post)09-08-2008 @ 08:13 
IainKendrick said:
If people want to give me opners I'll post them up. Obviously they are not set in stone.

180kg dead. 55kg OHP.

i cleaned and pressed 70kg a month back, aint tried it on since
» Sugden Suthern Summer Meet; Kendrick Classic 16th August, Chichester (Go to post)06-08-2008 @ 13:33 
will someone be taking photos? i can bring a camera along
» Sugden Suthern Summer Meet; Kendrick Classic 16th August, Chichester (Go to post)05-08-2008 @ 16:12 
IainKendrick said:
Titch your a poncy wine drinking gay student Tongue

Farmers walk will be 100kg in each hand. I figure we can all deadlift and walk with 200kg worth of farmers walks.

=never tried farmers walks before mate. Just hit 200k for 2 singles on Saturday so i may well give it a shot!
» Sugden Suthern Summer Meet; Kendrick Classic 16th August, Chichester (Go to post)25-06-2008 @ 12:04 
Post Edited: 25.06.2008 @ 12:08 PM by iopener
Iain, looks like i can make it no sweat mate. Ill be booking tickets later on today to come up and lift with you lads. Prolly be the weakest there but itll be good fun and loads of experienced peeps to learn from Cool

Ticket is being booked no sweat, will be there at around 9am and leave to go back to London around 6pm, will that be enough time to lift etc?
» Sugden Suthern Summer Meet; Kendrick Classic 16th August, Chichester (Go to post)10-06-2008 @ 08:52 
i could be up for this, what time is the meet planned for and can anyone pick me up at Chichester station?
» OH challenge - 17th May (Go to post)10-05-2008 @ 18:47 
guys youll have to count me out of this one as i have had a massive bill drop on my doorstep and i need to find £400 to pay it, cant afford £50 odd to get up to adders right now

Deffo next time, just bad timing Unhappy

You are here: HomeForumiopener → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions