Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumInjuries & RehabilitationBicep prehab/rehab

Bicep prehab/rehab

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Sharp pain at the bottom of bicep inside elbow since April last year throwing a 50kg sack into a van. Also have a sharp pain in the middle of the bicep and feels like cramp. Feels like it will year eventually. Rest it, or high rep hammer curls?
scruffmcbuff
Funky_monkey said:Sharp pain at the bottom of bicep inside elbow since April last year throwing a 50kg sack into a van. Also have a sharp pain in the middle of the bicep and feels like cramp. Feels like it will year eventually. Rest it, or high rep hammer curls?

High rep hammer curls
John
No expert but I'd probably visit your Gp first they are usually more sympathetic if it's work related,but personally if I'm honest I'd be rolling a ball over it regularly and doing light curls and single arm rows and very light stretching but that's me.
Post Edited: 20.11.2017 @ 14:14 PM by Funky_monkey
John said:No expert but I'd probably visit your Gp first they are usually more sympathetic if it's work related,but personally if I'm honest I'd be rolling a ball over it regularly and doing light curls and single arm rows and very light stretching but that's me.

I no longer live in the UK. I've not worked officially here and not entitled to a GP unless it's paid. My "work" now consists of getting some topsoil levelled to have a concrete car park done for the gym. Not even self employed. Working for myself for free.
John
Funky_monkey said:
I no longer live in Cyprus. I've not worked officially here and not entitled to a GP unless it's paid. My "work" now consists of getting some topsoil levelled to have a concrete car park done for the gym. Not even self employed. Working for myself for free.

Ah that really s**t Unhappy I was thinking if you did it 6 months ago if it was minor it would be pretty much gone,doesn't sound good that it's still giving you a lot of Jip, while back I tore my calve really bad should have gone to the hospital really but pretty much did what I described didn't work the muscle directly for a long time though.
What you need is some

High Grade Healing and some British Powerlifting Creatine 157
AMH_Power
CAJ said:What you need is some

High Grade Healing and some British Powerlifting Creatine 157

Pmsl. As a side note, I've seen the latter completely resolve a friend's life long suffering of IBS and colitis. Shame the NHS sales reps don't get issued it in their toolkit by big pharma.
AMH_Power said:
Pmsl. As a side note, I've seen the latter completely resolve a friend's life long suffering of IBS and colitis. Shame the NHS sales reps don't get issued it in their toolkit by big pharma.

Not sure if I'm missing something. Will creatine mono fill the muscles with water and help Cushion the muscles, or should I pop into my pharmacy and buy hgh instead?
BPC 157 - peptide that supposedly performs healing miracles
scruffmcbuff
Funky_monkey said:
Not sure if I'm missing something. Will creatine mono fill the muscles with water and help Cushion the muscles, or should I pop into my pharmacy and buy hgh instead?

Pop in to the pharmacy.
There's a tiny lump on said bicep. Pretty sure I've actually torn the thing.
You are here: HomeForumInjuries & RehabilitationBicep prehab/rehab
Return to top View Desktop Site