Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumjoewills → View All Posts

View All Posts: joewills

» Pre work out (Go to post)09-12-2012 @ 20:40 
I have a cheapy red bull type thing as I warm up and a couple of gummy bears.
» pull ups (Go to post)08-12-2012 @ 17:39 
Doing pull ups helps you get good at doing pull-ups. Waste of time IMO.
» Bodybuilding (Go to post)01-12-2012 @ 22:57 
I need to start having these shakes. Been doin Oreo, whey and ice cream shakes lately and they're pretty good too.
» 210x 5 jerks (Go to post)01-12-2012 @ 19:58 
And all done to 'its raining men'. Boss.
» This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible. (Go to post)24-11-2012 @ 21:19 
Sugden has changed, I've been watching (not posting tho) for years. Now all you get is someone posting a video of a lift they worked their asses off to get and someone with a sub 250dl saying their form is s**te or didn't hit depth.
» Englands Most Powerful Man Under 105s 2013. (Go to post)13-11-2012 @ 07:24 
Can I be put down for the 105s please? Thanks joe wills.
» late night snacks (Go to post)08-11-2012 @ 21:18 
I've been eating a block of mature cheese and pickle before bed lately, and weird cheese dreams start happening.
» Weak hips/glutes (Go to post)03-11-2012 @ 21:52 
Ignore I said anything, but you should push press.
» Weak hips/glutes (Go to post)03-11-2012 @ 21:31 
With your log what about reps from the floor, and push press instead to strict to use your lower half?
» Shit Squatter mongs up a 170 Front squat (Go to post)01-11-2012 @ 15:29 
Mark said:Wtf is that idiot doing not replacing that plate, leaving it in the floor?
Muppet Unhappy

Trust you to watch a squat video and not comment on the squat. Classic mark squat avoidance.

Great effort and depth.
» Southern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013 (Go to post)28-10-2012 @ 23:11 
Hey mate can I enter please? Joe wills. And belt cleans are s**te.
» teaching assistant job? (Go to post)27-10-2012 @ 01:43 
Mate not that it's any of my business, but I'd choose another career path, the market is mega saturated with candidates looking to become TAs. I'm a reception teacher and have around 6 TA students on placement in my department a year, only one so far has actually got a job. It's not down to the quality of the students, it's just the vacancies are a massive rarity. The jobs are usually held by older women who stay in that role for 10+ years. Just look at the TAs at your kid's school and you'll see they prob been there for ages. It's a shame but there's not enough jobs and too many people moving through the training.
» Myprotein gone downhill Salmonella? (Go to post)16-09-2012 @ 15:21 
Been using mp for years and never had a prob here, but if my order took more than the usual 2 days I would be a little pissed. Tbf tho it is a pretty big company now so I can see how s**t goes wrong. Their customer base is massive, I would have thought the s**te delivery was a minute fraction of all of the orders.
» John's training journal - starting out in strongman (Go to post)07-09-2012 @ 23:24 
Hey man. The guys who train me and myself find two different pressing sessions to be pretty good, for me i find my pressing goes to s**t when i only train it once a week, after a month of only once a week my overhead went to s**te.

we do log, log one motions and strict log and axle, rotated around so all get done every two weeks.
» Myfitnesspal (Go to post)06-09-2012 @ 20:45 
JohnGym said:
Fresh meat does have a barcode on it if you bought it from the Supermarket. It's on the plastic wrapper/container.
Same with veg and fruit.
Needs to be wrapped of course....
I would estimate 98% of the foods I consumed where on myfitnesspal when I used it earlier this year.
Great app.

sarcasm recognition- failure

You are here: HomeForumjoewills → View All Posts
Return to top View Desktop Site