Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumkyle → View All Posts

View All Posts: kyle

» AMH's training log. Goal, 800+ Raw @100kg. (Go to post)15-04-2014 @ 09:13 
Freakin' awesome. As I looked at all your vids. I was a mix of bitter, jealous and completely blown away. Awesome strength. You show very well and I still haven't found any flaws. I'd give my left n*t to look like that. Look forward to more vids and hopefully some progress pics. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
» Lack of energy? (Go to post)15-04-2014 @ 08:33 
Heavy lifting causes andrenal fatigue, which causes impotence and lack of energy. FACT!

No one talks about it but its common among the heavy lifting types!
» Submaximal method to ultra elite swollness 2.0 (Go to post)15-04-2014 @ 04:28 
You are one amazing dude. Solid and strong. Freakin' thick back and torso. You keep making progress and being the best you can be. We are all here for you. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' strong, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
» The SMALL Workout log. (Go to post)13-04-2014 @ 16:12 
Post Edited: 13.04.2014 @ 16:12 PM by kyle
Thanks for the previous updates Charis, but... Since March, You have not added any workouts, you have not added any progress pics, you have not shown any dedication or motivation to workout or gain a healthier you or to obtain a thick, tight, solid physique. The only thing you have done on this site is accumulate friends. Will no longer follow your log. Thanks.
» A doctor's routine (Go to post)13-04-2014 @ 16:05 
Checked out your log this morning before hitting back in the gym - Man i tore it up! Thanks for keeping me accountable - workouts are going great this week. Working out with a big brother - ex pro football player. He is kicking my a$$. I love the pumps, the push, the intensity. Hopefully I can be bigger than you... LOL
» Life is like a box of Chocolates (Go to post)13-04-2014 @ 16:02 
Whats your goals? Whats your measurements? Post some pictures. We all started out somewhere and we are all a family on this site. Here to encourage and give advice if you need it. We can even give you a kick in the pants if that is what you need. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.
» the candle that burns twice as bright... (Go to post)12-04-2014 @ 05:32 
lol wut are you trying to get me to ask you for "pics" Trav???
» the candle that burns twice as bright... (Go to post)11-04-2014 @ 19:44 
Lionel_Rich_Tea said:
Im greatly anticipating you reagaling us with tales of your return to full boner

Don't be a dick - I have no probs with boners. Its just that I don't get morning wood as much which is a sign of health problems.
» Drinking and gainz (Go to post)11-04-2014 @ 19:40 
Love my drinking- downed 12 guiness this afternoon on my day off.... a "3 hr" PB.

Can an alcoholic/opoid addict ever be a good strength athlete? Every weightlifter I know that is of any good has a drinking problem... guess it doesn't matter that much aterall?
» the candle that burns twice as bright... (Go to post)11-04-2014 @ 19:38 
Savolainen87 said:There are many strenght athletes with ED , just nobody admits and nobody talks about .

If u train natural , better cut the time of training max an hour 3 - 4 times a week .
No tribulus or testo busters if u are under 40 yo . If the problem is testo levels reduce weight . Heavy weight traininng causes atherosclerosis , 20 -30 min cardio after training can prevent this . Cholesterol can also cause ED . Diet can help very much . Healthy food healthy life .
If u are young and no morning wood must check , it's indication something is wrong .

thanks for the advise bro - gonna drop to 4 sessions a week and no max effor work for a while to see if the morning wood comes back...
» Is anyone else weak as piss irl (Go to post)11-04-2014 @ 19:35 
Biggest/strongest guy I know is a small bloke who lifts his 130kg girlfriend on a daily basis!
» the candle that burns twice as bright... (Go to post)11-04-2014 @ 11:12 
Heavy weight lifting put the pressure on the arteries all over the world and sometimes these arteries get damaged due to lifting of heavy weights. Simultaneously the arteries in the penis get damaged and then blood supply to the penis is affected that finally leads to the ED in men. Heavy weight lifting may also form the gouts in the blood that may damage a blood supply to the penis and may cause ED. Heavy weight lifting may also put some pressure on your testis and you may fail to get the hard erection, you will be able to get only the soft erections.

http://www.webhealtharticles.com/Heavy-Weight-Lifting-May-Lead...
» the candle that burns twice as bright... (Go to post)10-04-2014 @ 18:59 
Lionel_Rich_Tea said:
What are your supplements?
Have you been taking Mycoxaflopin?

Fish oil, creatine, tribulus the usual s**t

I am scheduled to see my herbalist next Wed
» 645% increase in steroid users, says charity (Go to post)10-04-2014 @ 18:56 
milsy said:
If you are who I think you are I really dont get why you spend time trolling sugden and having digs at people because you are genuinely strong as f**k and from what iv seen built like a brick s**t house I would have thaught you would have no interest in this forum
when I read your post under all the different names I often wonder why you do it and thats not even a dig I am genuinely interested
or i could be pissing in the wind and your just a guy called kyle

???

You lost me there...

Sorry for expressing an opinion.
» the candle that burns twice as bright... (Go to post)10-04-2014 @ 18:27 
Can strength training cause impotence? Serious question.

I have been upping my training volume lately and my morning wood has largely diminimished.

I have also been reading upon Dr. James L. Wilson's work on adrenal fatigue and he mentions that any activity that taxes the adrenals (psyching and lifting heavy included) can cause impotence!

I have noticed that the biggest most dedicated lifters around me fail to have kids or even stay in regular relationships.... wonder if the constant mental/phsique fatigue from lifting takes a toll?

Any personal experience would be greatly appreciate. Thx xoxo

You are here: HomeForumkyle → View All Posts
Return to top View Desktop Site