Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitEurope's Strongest Man

Europe's Strongest Man

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

oggy22
I've just seen that Europe's Strongest Man is back in Leeds on 9th July.

It's usually held at Leeds RL ground but has been changed this year to the Leeds First Direct Arena and is at 6pm!!

The great news is that Big Z is back for Europes after a missing the last 2 years!! Big Z v Thor v The Beast. Should be great.

Other athletes so far are Radz, Terry, Shaz and Felix
AdamT
oggy22 said:I've just seen that Europe's Strongest Man is back in Leeds on 9th July.

It's usually held at Leeds RL ground but has been changed this year to the Leeds First Direct Arena and is at 6pm!!

The great news is that Big Z is back for Europes after a missing the last 2 years!! Big Z v Thor v The Beast. Should be great.

Other athletes so far are Radz, Terry, Shaz and Felix

That means Big Z will be doing the deadlift as well.
oggy22
AdamT said:
That means Big Z will be doing the deadlift as well.

Yeah World Deadlift Champs are back on. Rumours that Shaw has an invite to that as well. He accepted in 2014 and was in Leeds but felt something in his back so didn't compete in it
HeavyFuel
I hope that means Z's back issues are better.
in Happy
Already got my tickets for this one (despite the sizeable price hike theyve had this year).

Hoping Z is still fighting fit and hungry once this rolls around. Always an excellent comp. Id also love to see Lalas back there.
DeanW92
Eddie posted a very easy looking 420 today on facebook.
Z, Shaw and Ed battling it out for a world record dead is genuinely a helmet twitcher! I hope they all make it in 100% fit and healthy, and we see something obscene!
oggy22
The_Lone_Wolf said:Z, Shaw and Ed battling it out for a world record dead is genuinely a helmet twitcher! I hope they all make it in 100% fit and healthy, and we see something obscene!

Don't forget Benni - 100% fit he will be after his WR back
oggy22 said:
Don't forget Benni - 100% fit he will be after his WR back

Let's hope he too comes in fully fit and fired up.
LeedsMiniPower
Unsure with Benni, he has lost a shedload of weight and made 300 look touch a little while ago.

I think he pulled 400 a few weeks back in training which looked pretty tough.
SteBennett
LeedsMiniPower said:Unsure with Benni, he has lost a shedload of weight and made 300 look touch a little while ago.

I think he pulled 400 a few weeks back in training which looked pretty tough.

I saw that 400 he pulled too, it looked like a max for him Imo. Still 6 months though so who knows what can happen
SteBennett said:
I saw that 400 he pulled too, it looked like a max for him Imo. Still 6 months though so who knows what can happen

6 months to find 70kgs...
In his last vid he was pulling 300 like a toy, it looks like his max is back over 400

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitEurope's Strongest Man
Return to top View Desktop Site