REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumArticle & Video CommentsSugden Barbell 2 Years Old

Sugden Barbell 2 Years Old

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Comments thread for: Sugden Barbell 2 Years Old

solid.

Happy b-day to the bas***d child!
[IMG]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9351/bird2ll8.png[/IMG]
f**k. 2 years already? Top stuff boys and girls, and top effort Rob, you've done a great job creating and maintaining the site.
Nice article Rob, as for the site - onwards and upwards!
Hear hear. Started my first and only training log here 16th May 2007, so I was one of the early summer influx brought over by Boar. I hope to be sticking around for some time yet!
Only two years? It seems to have been here forever! Great cake pic!
Didnt realise there was an article. Fair play Rob. Cant disagree with any of it, and dont really want to anyway.

Would like to think that my idea's on boat chicks, routines and deloads have helped many others, if only to laugh at. Appologies for all the times I have overstepped the mark in the past, and for all the times I will in the future. LOL. My excuse is that primarily I'm here to bulls**t in the spirit of the site. In fact I dont need an excuse. Accept it or go f**k yerselves. Right Rob?Grin
The site followed in the spirit of the training group Andy, and I was in that training group. Needless to say, there was probably more bulls**t than trainingWink

Unfortunately we didnt have a bulls**t filter in the gym. It might have been fun being muteGrin
Cuddles said:
It might have been fun being muteGrin

Helen Kellar may not agree.Eek
excellent article. and all very true
2 years - bloomin heck. Feels like that long since I had a PB Tongue

Good write up btw

little_a said:
Cuddles said:
It might have been fun being muteGrin

Helen Kellar may not agree.Eek

Yup, I lol'd Grin
The cake pic, awesome Grin
Top forum, i come over here on a daily basis. I just realised i've been a member since december 2006, doesnt seem this long. Like many people here i'm a member of several weighlifting websites but this is the only one that really clinched it to me. Great mixture of everything i like, excellent people i could have never met if it wasnt for this site.
Cheers!
dr_hazbun
27 August 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGDEN:

Have a great one

the doc
happy birthday SB and all hominids worldwide.

You are here: HomeForumArticle & Video CommentsSugden Barbell 2 Years Old
Return to top View Desktop Site