Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsLeroys attempt of getting rid of 'The aids'

Leroys attempt of getting rid of 'The aids'

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MrSmall
How you liking the front squat holds mate?

Solid 25" pull Grin
lil_lee
Loving them mate it's like doing the plank but for men! Haha

25" pulls are bo***cks mate heavier you go the easier they got! Haha just had to start the overload somewhere...
Front squat holds hey... interesting idea, might give them a go.

Also, 25"... f**k, that'd be locked out for me I reckon, must be a very short pull mate. Do 500! Grin
lil_lee
mate but the time i got to 300 the bar was only moving an inch and stupid flex!

frontie holds are taking the toll well worth it even just for overhead!
lil_lee
Plus I don't know how these strong guys do it holding 300kg was a horrible experience! Haha
sexual front squats!!!

5 on 140! you're squat max under your name gota be wrong with front squatting like that!
lil_lee
God know they were back squats mate... Just last set was frontie lower back said no to these instantly! Ha
sorry mis-read mate, apologies. Training looking solid, those front squat holds must be horrible
lil_lee
They were light... Makes you think when you up the weight and you crumle instantly plus I end it with a big dip and drive...
lil_lee
quick update....

given up strongman for a bit to try for a 140kg clean and jerk for a bit of fun so basically im just squatting, cleaning and jerking... thats all 3/4 times a week

breif over site of session today...

wanted to double 170kg squat pb being 180 i managed to triple it...

full cleaned 120kg for a pb

lots of tech work

failed 220kg pull after all that

failed 130kg push press swell..

very happy with the session tbh!
awesome session today mate well impressed with ur speed under the bar
lil_lee
Cheers trav, I dare say you will be needed in the coming months haha
nice full clean! 140 c+j will be sexy as f**k! are you going to snatch something sexy as well?
The triple was always gonna be nailed, time to think about upping that max....400 cheeky pounds to start with... Keep it up leroy, I love you.
lil_lee
Hadn't thought about snatching that's a differant kettle of fish... I might try and power snatch something... Might go for the 400lbs next week... Gonna have a look at my diet... Tidy it up abit see if it makes a diff...

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsLeroys attempt of getting rid of 'The aids'
Return to top View Desktop Site