Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThe BIGapes Quest

The BIGapes Quest

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

After not been able to make my mind up over the last couple of weeks ive finally decided i'm going to start a log.I pretty much read and enjoy everybody else's log on here so there's no reason why i shouldn't start.
So that makes four super heavies now Rick...Happy
My names Andy Gregory im 6ft,27 years old and currently sitting just over 150kg...Yes Pete 154.9 to be preciseUnhappy I'm usually under the 150kg mark but don't have much work on as i'm a self-employed plasterer and work at the moment is scarce.I've pretty much been training since i left school at 16,started with the body building first of all learning the tricks of the trade as you do but discovered i had a powerbelly and that was that.My first powerlifting movement was the squat and from there on everything just fell into place.Lost seven stone at 22 years old met the misses lived a little you know the script,bought a house had a little girl and the training stopped....two years renovating and what not Unhappy
Last summer with two years of not training and about five and a half stone heavier the frustration was kicking in and theres only so much bum sex you can have with the wife to pass the time so decided to build a gym at the end of my garden with my old training partner,we've named it balls deep gym!
Since starting the true test of human strength again(powerlifting in case you dont know)i've competed in two competitions...The nw champs in dec just gone where i came second to the international superstar which is fatpete,and the gbpf nw unequipped bench last week which i won with 175kg and a pb.Since joining Sugden and powerlifting again i've met many people,people that are now friends,genuine and give great advice as it's a marathon for me not a sprint.
Hopefully this journal will help me in my quest for always wanting to lift that little bit heavier...hope you enjoy Grin
Good move starting this. Useful and fun. It helps on the big lift knowing that you have to record it in here for all (and me) to see. Plus we can see what you get up to in that shed of yours.
Look forward to reading this.
JoeB
top man, I look forward to reading your log
shawn
JoeB said:
top man, I look forward to reading your log

same here
Look forward to reading this Andy.. I've had the pleasure of being in the 'Balls Deep Gym' and must say it's a cracking little setup. All the best mate!
cheers for your help on sat mate
Best of luck with the training plan. The 125+kg class is gradually filling up in the NW.
Glad you're aboard big lad.
b15ape1 said:
it's a marathon for me not a sprint.quote]

lol Its a marathon for everyone, it takes a long time and a lot of perseverence to get good at this sport Happy Do you train alone?
aaron_lohan said:
b15ape1 said:
it's a marathon for me not a sprint.quote]

lol Its a marathon for everyone, it takes a long time and a lot of perseverence to get good at this sport Happy Do you train alone?

No aaron ive got training partners and im going to try and get myself up adders once a week!
b15ape1 said:
.......ive finally decided i'm going to start a log.

Excellent news!

Happy
Rob said:
I've had the pleasure of being 'Balls Deep in Andy's Gym' and must say it's a cracking experience!

Really?

Eek
I look forward to reading your posts.
Thanks very much lads squatting tonight at adlington with the squat monster that is fatpete so will post later!

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThe BIGapes Quest
Return to top View Desktop Site