Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitanybody into house music??

anybody into house music??

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

nitsua19
Recently got decks again and decided to do a few mixes to listen to whilst im working out. I know it won't be everyones cup of tea but if you do like house give them a listen!

www.soundcloud.com/nitsua125

It only lets me put 2 hours up at a time so if you do enjoy it give it a download because I update them regularly!
Ibiza in '99 got me into hard house massively......I tend only to listen to stuff from that 2-3 year period though
samevans
nice man
Yeah very much so; anything from MAW to Danny Tenaglia to Dimitri from Paris & Bob Sinclaire to Eric Morillo etc... Grin

Will have a listen to your mix in a bit Wink
Nic
hifilover said:Yeah very much so; anything from MAW to Danny Tenaglia to Dimitri from Paris & Bob Sinclaire to Eric Morillo etc... Grin

Will have a listen to your mix in a bit Wink

You must have been listening to it around the late 90s early 00s then?

What has come of house since? All I see around is minimal stuff from the Minus folk.

Will give the mix a listen to on the way home Happy
House music is thriving

Minus is mainly techno

Check out labels such as Crosstown rebels / hot flush / hot creations / nmbrs / REKIDS / Hypercolour / Dogmatic / 20:20 Vision /

Artist such as Nina Kraviz / Maya Jane Cole / Jamie Jones / Seth Troxler / Art Department / Solumun

i used to play out at least twice a week in clubs in Glasgow and some other cites. Havnt played much in the past 6 months but moving back to Glasgow soon to hopefully play regular enough

Some mixs from me:
http://soundcloud.com/barethrills
hifilover said:Yeah very much so; Danny Tenaglia to Dimitri from Paris & Bob Sinclaire to Eric Morillo etc... Grin

the glory days....
Nic
Post Edited: 29.06.2012 @ 15:01 PM by Nic
Thanks for the labels, banana, I'll Youtube those. I spent too many hours in BIIB listening to 20:20 djs, it might start all over again.

Excellent, starting off with Carly Simon Happy
JC said:
the glory days....

They still are Grin

Cant beat some of the DJ's back then; they still draw in the crowds now!

Would loved to have gone to see the Danny Tenaglia and Eric Morillo sets in Miami etc...

Defected is a good label for decent House; lots of DJ's with them now
Mmmmm thought I'd check this thread so as the names can go in the black book of sugden Happy
f**king love house music!
Mark
Now we're talking!
Just need a classical thread now!
shortandmighty
House music is the bomb!!
Always remember going to see Tony De Vit at Winter Gardens with Boy George only a couple of months before Tony De Vit died it was awesome!
Big fan of house Happy
Lewisg
Love house music. Creamfields last year was amazing! Can't get better than DC10 in Ibiza!!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitanybody into house music??
Return to top View Desktop Site